Reviews for Her Nightmare
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
omg this sis an awesome story i have an idea for th next chapter u can make ikuto taake amu shoping and then they go get icecream then ikuto ask amu what happened to her whn she left and u add on from theere just plezz update PM me id u update thanxs
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
It's cute! How dare people be so mean to her! Also, are the Guardians really her ex-friends? I just can't understand that if they gave her ramen and a first aid kit. I am glad that someone finally cares about her. If I have a kid, I am never going to kick them out to fend for themselves! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
sweetoreo33 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Name: Cassie

Age: 18

Usual Attire: jeans black t-shirt or a black tank top flip flops or converses and a shark tooth necklace
Character/Pairing: Mori
Ellynia chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Loll.. XD I always liked Haruhi with Kyouya. T_T
DarkChoclat chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Okay. This is so going into my favorites. LOVED IT.

Finally, a hurt and comfort worth reading.
Rigoudon3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw... I feel bad for Amu. :( *sniffle* Well, she has a good life now!
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Poor Amu! All alone in the night, trapped in a teacup, left by everyone...and then suddenly Ikuto comes to the rescue! So sweet how he took care of her. You're writing style of describing it was very real, good job!

And about that other thing..that application for your story OHSHC..I would like to applicate for that. I just say you writing it and I loved the serie, so why don't give it a try right?;)

Okay, now serious, the information:

Name: Emily

Age: 20

Usual Attire: Dark green dress without sleeves and goes until her knees. Brown sandales with a small heel. When it's cold, she wears a white jacket over her dress. For her hair and eyes (if I may suggest that), I would say long black hair til her waist and green eyes.

Pairing: Kaoru.

Well that where the points you wanted me to fill in. Of course I have some more ideas about how her character should be like, but since you're the writer of the story, I will leave it to you if you want to hear them (and if you even like the character that I made:)). I hope I will hear from you what you thought about my application, but thank you for reading my application in the first place and keep on writing good stories!

~Artemis
AhYingx3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I ENJOYED IT! ALOT!

It's cool, how Amu became so depressed that she sorta ranaway from home. And it's suddenly turned so sweet when Ikuto took Amu back to his apartment. And how Ikuto helped her along the way.

But, I want to like, remind you? Uh.. Wasn't Amu just imaginating that Ikuto was taking care of her? And how did someone so depressed become a lot more energetic after she woke up from her small sleep?

But still, I'll still read this. (: I like where the story is going on. XD

-AhYingx3.
OMGG chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY ITS SO AWESOME I don't like oneshots very much cuz' their too awesome too end so soon! PLEASE continue this story!
Cg2nenetwin chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nene:poor amu!

Cg2:ikuto isnt that ooc ya know...

Nene:update soon!

Cg2:amen!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
more chapters plz cos i love this couple so much and it's really starting it get interesting