Reviews for Sibling Revelry
thechickenlittle chapter 8 . 4/23
I laughed so hard they threatened to kick me out of the library!
mckertis chapter 8 . 4/19
Way too long for it's own good. Good jokes must be short enough before they get boring.
sky196 chapter 3 . 4/14
Haha, I really like how barrows tried to avoid giving the message to vader... Up to the mouse droid! Too funny
sky196 chapter 8 . 4/14
I had a great laugh reading the entire series. Well done!
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 8 . 3/28
This has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a while. This last chapter seriously sent me full on snorting in the middle of my English lit class! This is just to fucking funny I cannot even.

Is this also posted on Ao3, does not have the option to bookmark stories and I am so afraid I will never find this beauty again otherwise.

Well done on this masterpiece!
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 3/25
The Jingo - The King in White chapter 8 . 3/22
Toppest kek. The only thing that would make this better is a Leia scene where she realizes it was all Vader.
The Jingo - The King in White chapter 2 . 3/22
lmao
The Jingo - The King in White chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my god I can't breathe
Wfest chapter 8 . 2/17
Omg, this was so much fun to read! "...the only one expecting", indeed!
Donni chapter 8 . 1/11
This was completely and utterly brilliant!
Donni chapter 1 . 1/11
This is hilarious! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 1/10
XD
OH GRACE AND GRIEF
MY SIDES
SO GOOD
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 8 . 1/7
this is so funny I'm dying I swear
icemaxprime chapter 3 . 1/6
Ih god this is halarious lol