Reviews for Sibling Revelry
I love the little tangents like the one at the end! Very Douglas Adams
Wolvie26 chapter 8 . 4/15
Lol! Love it!
Abbie Blizzard chapter 8 . 2/8
I laughed so much my cheeks hurt.
Shortmike24 chapter 8 . 1/24
lol loved the story.
I love this so much I legit could not stop laughing! Fees work!
Knight Pisces Augie chapter 6 . 1/18
This chapter was the funniest so far.
clonewars1138 chapter 8 . 12/18/2021
I'd like to say... WHAT THE F*CK?!
Morrigan Mortis chapter 8 . 10/29/2021
Vader passing out is the best!
hahaha
JessicaL1963 chapter 8 . 10/17/2021
LOVE IT! ROTGL
Tzarista chapter 8 . 9/20/2021
This is a hilarious piece .. made me laugh
PatUnderwood chapter 8 . 8/25/2021
OMG I have tears running down my face from laughing so much. I reread the last part about Vader confronting Luke in Endor 5 times it was just so unbelievably funny.

“Attempting to ignore how utterly ridiculous he now felt, Vader answered, "At least he is the only one who is expecting."

Luke snorted and rubbed his forehead with both bound hands before perking up and regarding his father with a shrewd glint in his eyes which made Vader feel decidedly at a disadvantage, despite being the one with free hands and two lightsabers and the power of darkness at his command.

AND my favorite line ... "So...going back to your first comment, is that forgetting the Dark Side option still on the table?" PRICELESS
Lady Smaug chapter 8 . 8/9/2021
This is one of the most funny stories I habe ever read. I thought I was going to die of laughing. Thank you so much.
Difdi chapter 5 . 7/31/2021
Of all the ways an op can go sideways, that has to be about the craziest.
Azure Sky Dance chapter 8 . 7/21/2021
This has got to be one of the most hilarious stories I’ve ever read! If only Luke and Leia really did get together, I would have no idea what Vader would do
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2021
Vader is more then powerful enough to have used a mind trick they had a resistance to it, but they are far from immune.