Reviews for Sibling Revelry
Luckythedog chapter 8 . 4/11
I love this story! I read it all in one sitting, and I think you are a genius! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! You are an amazing author! How on earth did you come up with this?! I'm so glad you wrote a story about it! It's so funny! I just can't stop laughing!
Oh my gosh! OMG! This is the best story ever!
acacia59601 chapter 8 . 3/1
OK, yeah, this one was really good! There were several spots were I came very close to peeing my pants.
LightningStorm2003 chapter 8 . 2/18
May I just say, WHAT THE HECK?! This was absolutely hilarious. I could not stop laughing. That simple "Oh" at the end was so anticlimactic that I about keeled over and died of laughter. Would definitely come back for another read-through.
queen-of-blackmagidor chapter 8 . 2/8
A great re-read. Always worth a laugh.
benenator chapter 3 . 1/14
...if the ring is too large for the middle finger, it's going to be even more too large for any other finger.

Also, unless the composition is much different in the GFFA, solder is much too soft to work as a ring.

I'm loving the humor of the whole story tho!
STARWARZMYLIFE chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
OH GOSH.L XD
STARWARZMYLIFE chapter 3 . 12/7/2020
AHAHAHHAHAHA VADER! HAHAHAHHAHA
STARWARZMYLIFE chapter 2 . 12/7/2020
Ahhhhhhhh XD VADERRRRRR! Poor him!
STARWARZMYLIFE chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Poor Vader XD OH DV what did you just find out XD LIVE I
mirasecret chapter 8 . 11/7/2020
Poor, poor Vader. I just about died laughing reading this entire thing. Great job all around! This is my new personal headcanon.
mirasecret chapter 7 . 11/6/2020
Poor Vader... I kind of feel bad for him in a way.
mirasecret chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
I am laughing so hard. You did a good job making it seem believable, and Vader's characterization seemed very well rounded. Great job!
Racheal chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
This was great I laughed my ass off. Thank you
yeah chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
a simple harmless massage for luke
"SON INCEST IS NOT! WINCEST!"