Reviews for Sibling Revelry
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 4/4
Such an overwhelmingly brilliant story! :D
entelejent chapter 8 . 3/23
Hahaha. Really funny, thanks for writing!
This is the greatest Star Wars fanfic I have ever read
And I am not being sarcastic here. I've always been dying to read good Star Wars fanfics and Leia & Luke sibling fluff/antics, and them just hanging around their friends.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 3/11
Nice Story.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 8 . 3/10
Lemme guess, the Emperor's your cousin, eh? Y'know this story's hilarious and funny. Makes me laugh so hard and Vader's reaction about the news report from that Freddy Antilles! From the Hoth incident and to the 'pregnancy' of Leia. Thumbs up for you, bro!
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 8 . 2/26
THAT'S WHERE YOU END IT!? BUT I NEED MORE! A SEQUEL!? AN EPILOGUE!? ANYTHING? I LOVED IT AND I FEEL LIKE YOU'VE RIPPED AWAY ANY CHANCE OF HAPPINESS

I am formally rescinding my proposal of marriage.

We should stay friends and see other people...
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 7 . 2/26
You're making it hard to comment, love, with this fabulousness. We don't want to stop reading. I, of course love you and support you in everything. The So is more impatient. Consider this when choosing... (Me)
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 5 . 2/26
My SO and I are fighting over who gets to marry you. I'm winning.
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 3 . 2/26
This might be the best thing I've read all week. Certainly the most hilarious. In other news, my significant other caught me wiping away tears and is watching me worriedly.
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 2 . 2/26
Oh my god furtive Vader!

Marry me.
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/26
This is fantastic and you are officially my hero

Your description of Luke throwing himself into the nearest bottomless chasm made me laugh with no hint of my usual decorum
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 8 . 2/21
Oh, good grief! This was awful and I laughed my head off. I think there was a bit more profanity than I liked, but other than that I was (I am almost ashamed to admit) laughing almost constantly. I don't know who was the worse prankster in all of this - Han or the Rogues. I think I feel sorriest for "Fred." Luke and Vader's conversation at the end was priceless. It has me wondering how either of them can bring themselves to face the emperor.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 7 . 2/21
Han! You're horrible :D! Although the airlock comment was good.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 6 . 2/21
Graceful, Luke…graceful.

Oh no! No, Han...just...no. Don't do anything...please.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 2/21
Oh no…What’s “Fred” going to go? He is waaaaay too pleased with these new orders.

AH! Someone’s going to die and it might be me…this is a riot.

Oh noooooo! What is Wes planning!?