Reviews for Twilight
Stella Winx 21 chapter 8 . 5/11
Only just found out about your story and I want you to carry on! (Even though it's been like...years)
Please! I've never read Twilight because it never looked interesting to me (I better hide before fans come stalk me) but this is just amazing. Never knew it would be this good and with Stella and Brandon as the main characters (Stella being Bella) is awesome!
Why'd you stop anyway? This is great and you're leaving everyone hanging (unless they've read Twilight, they probably know what's going to happen next) so please please please post up the next chapter! Thanks!
naku12 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
love the story! can u update?
Totswinx101 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Please write a new chapter love this story
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Update. Soon really like this story
Clove15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i love the story
KaitoKaren chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Are there gonna be more?
mimiru90 chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Just finished ur version of twilight and love it. I cant wait till the next chapters.
Guardian of Night chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Wow. This is pretty good. :) I actually like it. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
stella chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
hey pls do continue the story i do want to read whats going to happen front, i beg u to continue alright pls update fast i waiting
Stella chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Keeep continuiing. :-)
Everlasting Glory chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Nice job, I've always loved Twilight and this seems to be very interesting story so far, and I like that you put Stella in Bella's role instead of Bloom or Flora. This is now way better and different with the other extra spices. Oh, and I just read the New moon - it's awesome, was worth of 500 pages. I have also saw the Twilight and the New Moon movie (as well read them) Have you read or watched? Because I think that books are better, and I'm going to read the Eclipse next. ;) I think I got carried away a little bit, but just to let you now: this is awesome, keep it like this.

Take care,

Tiny Sparkle of moon
Silver Crown chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh my, I have forgot to review on a previous chapter! Well, the two were awesome, fantastic job so far, waiting eagerly for the next and especially for the special scenes.
Melissa1991 chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
STELLA'S WAAAY BETTER THAN BELLA. GO SOLARIAN PRINCESS!
Curious Blonde chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Short but i liked it I cant wait for the next chapter Port Angeles should be good