Reviews for Southern Charm: The Outtakes
1tinac chapter 3 . 3/9
Great extras.
RAchel garber chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Another one for the spank bank that was so hot and yet so sweet and tnder at the same time that cat loves to eat, love our pretty boys loving each good outtakes thanks
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Poor baby what shit terrible to have those feelings to feel like you ever ever can match up to expectations. Sad for Edward sad for the life he is suffering through and for Jasper as well
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was nice to hear from Jasper's POV glad noisy Emmett wasn't going to be a problem
CentauRita chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Well, thank fuck for turning down his CO's offer.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awww, Jasper, you poor, poor baby.**I'd like to kiss and make it better, but, a'lass' you don't swing that way...pity** Guess we'll have to suffer, together ;P
CentauRita chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
**Giggles**

CPD Officer Whitlock can perform search and rescue on me...anytime ;} Especially after taking Edward...prisoner.

Damn, Cletus, and his cakewalking and eating it to is too fucking funny! ;P
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Loved all of the outtakes!

CC
Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Wow! I'm sure that Edward will be inviting Officer Whitlock around anytime he likes to search him for concealed weapons, bwahahaha! That was so hot.

These two have formed such a deep and loving relationship in such a short time, it's amazing to see. I love that they're able to be who they really want to be with each other and not hold back for fear of being judged. That's what a true loving relationship should be like.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I'm so glad that Edward didn't go on with his military career, he would have lost himself completely. Recognising that he had a problem was a big step for Edward and that's when he made his first move to sort out his problems although he probably didn't really realise it at the time.

Jasper was going through his own challenges with his personal life and, of course, realised he was comparing every person he met to Edward, but that's what you do when you've met 'the one', nobody else compares. I'm glad he believed and trusted in fate.

Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I like having this chapter from Jasper's POV. Both thinking the same things and both heartbroken that it seems to be over before it got chance to start. Now we know that fate had to take her time to get them back together and in the right place at the same time.

HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
THAT was sooo yummy! oh... can I borrow officer Whitlock please? I've been awfully naughty!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
wow... great outtake!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
absolutely loved hearing this from Jpov!
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
WOW! Role Playing...awesome. That was so cute they were in character then out of character and thinking the other didnt want it. So silly. Cletus is hilarious I can't believe that cat ate half of the cake. Way to get back at them keeping him out of the room :)