Reviews for The Light Before We Land
PercyAelinCaelena chapter 1 . 9/26
I read this story 10 times already and each time I feel like it's better and better. I love it. Percy Jackson is one of my favourites, and after I finished the series I could'nt stop thinking about the other possibilities, of Percy being a girl. Those what ifs made me to read fanfictions, but there are quite a few, and even less that have some quality and depth when it comes to fem Percy. But you managed to caption all the right things and write it fascinatingly. You are a really talented writer. I know it is sometimes hard to keep motivated, to keep writing especially when there are people who don't apreciate the art you create. I, too, write and I feel sometimes that everything is whortless especially when some people treat it like shit. But I think if you truly love to write and read you will still going to do it no matter, what others say. Because I for once find it therapeutic. Never give up you're passion, keep going, because you do a wonderful job, love. I think my only regret is that I will not be able to finish neither my book nor you're story. You see, I only have one more month to live. Cancer is really a bitch. But that doesnt stop me to do and enjoy what I love. And I can't help it, but to imagine the continuety of both of our stories. I wish you all the best, dear Felicity and have always faith, hope in yourself and in the people who loves you and you're art. Best wishes, Lia.
CurruptedGoth chapter 19 . 9/18
Love you and your story, I check all the time to see if you have updated and when you haven't I go back to the very beginning. Lmao, so I can read it all over again and hope to see you have a new chapter when I'm done. It's an addiction, your story. I'm like an addict with it!
Love your story if tou will please continue
MccabeRena chapter 1 . 9/13
ตามบรรทัดเหล่านี้ Анна dicium
RichterBerna chapter 1 . 9/12
en afabla Aoi ละเมิด
Ambre S chapter 19 . 9/6
Hey, i hope you will update soon because your story is one of my favorites, and just know you have people who appreciate all your hard work and your amazing stories, and don't listen to all these haters, they don't matter. I hope i didn't do too many mistakes, and see you soon i hope!
Rainy-Round chapter 19 . 9/4
Like a Black Widow Baby!
You've truly ensnared me!
Amazing all eyes can see!
Camille785 chapter 19 . 9/1
Ok Im too lazy today to do a great comment so Ill keep all the ranting out: ThiS StOrY iS grEAt! I LOvE it and PLoT anD ChAraCTerS aRe GrEat aNd Fem!Percy is FUnnY AnD CYnicAL and HaS sooOOoo MuCH PeRsonNaLitY! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON! :D
Thank you for writing this story. It has pulled me out of my depression quite a bit. It makes me lighter. Thank you so much.
Waiting eagerly for the update:)
tesw0505 chapter 19 . 8/19
I adore this story, thank you so much for writing. I know that you put a lot of time and effort into your stories and you can really tell. The dynamic between Percy and all of the Olympians is so interesting and I love their interactions. I totally agree that Hades is misunderstood and I just adore your stories so much. I’ve read pretty much all of them, but if I’m honest, this is my favorite. :) This story is so amazing, thank you so much for writing!
SorakoFuyutsuki chapter 19 . 8/19
Hi! I really like how you use the plotline towards your advantage. I would like how to see this story goes and develops since I actually like your stories. I would hope for you to actually send out a new chapter for 2 of your fem! Ash stories(guess which). Keep up the good work! -Shi Shinra Sarang
Jessicamathews65 chapter 16 . 8/6
Errrrr... Hello, i read this fanfic without reviewing till i saw your message and had to let you know this. I appreciate your work ergo i appreciate you.
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »