Reviews for The Light Before We Land
Love and Whimsy chapter 18 . 7/21
Absolutely adore where this is going, can't wait for your next instalment! Thanks so much for updating, hope your summer is going well :)
guardian chapter 15 . 7/20
ScrEAMS bc A character development like whoa with a side of heartbreak and comfort and family bonding *squeeee*
lovebloom30 chapter 11 . 7/20
rr
lovebloom30 chapter 11 . 7/20
rr
Vira.Gint chapter 1 . 7/19
Love the update! thanks!
Fempercy chapter 16 . 7/18
Felicity Dream, don't listen to those idiotic reviews. I love your work and hope you will son update more.
Fempercy chapter 9 . 7/18
OMG! Your so good at this I don't know who I want Percy to end up with! I love Triton/Percy, Apollo/Percy, Ares/Percy and Hermes/ pErcy as well as Luke. You are an amazing writer, can't wait for your next update!
Fempercy chapter 8 . 7/18
I love Ares and female Percy! Can you please make Percy and ares a thing! I love your story!
eulysian chapter 15 . 7/17
I love how Percy's relationship with her father changes, and how he really wants to make up for never being there for her but doesn't know how to go about it. I like it when stories don't have two-dimensional conflict and I can sympathize and see the reasoning behind both sides, and this is definitely interesting to read about.
I don't usually read fics in this fandom but this one really caught my eye and I'm glad lol. Keep up the good work!
Trololololololol chapter 18 . 7/17
Ah, and now I'm embarrassed! Having been called out like that by you. It really wasn't much, I just wanted to let you know that your words matter to other people, and that you shouldn't forget it. You have a lot of stories, don't you? While a lot of people would love for you to update (insert favorite title), I'm just glad that you're writing what you're interested in, beacuse that is all that matters in the end. You usually bring forward so many fascinating ideas to many different fandoms. (Like this one, that's rapidly growing in plot when the character demands it.)

Who knows, maybe another child of a tired mother will read one of your stories? And can look back with happiness at the glint in her eyes. Thank you, truly. Please keep writing whatever interests you. I'm sure I won't be the only one to ever appreciate it.

Cheers!
Elements1999 chapter 18 . 7/17
Amazing story so far! Definitely glad I stayed up until 4:30 to finish it! I definitely she'd some tears of laughter. I hope to see more and will be patiently waiting. Though I'm curious about something. Aphrodite was cursing the fact that she's a goddess and not a god. Can't the gods change their form at will? Couldn't she literally become a god with a simple snap of her fingers if she really wanted to be a god and take Percy for herself? That and then there's the fact that Percy could always be bi and willing to at least TRY a relationship with another woman (or goddess in Aphrodite's case)? I mean Aphrodite is the goddess of love so she shouldn't have a problem with gay sex, especially since it was more comeAnd and accepted back then than it is today. Sure, there might be the problem of Percy being completely straight and Aphrodite knowing it already, but it's still an option of her trying to persue Percy, whether as a female or a male.
SentinalSlice chapter 18 . 7/16
Just Binge read. I love this story concept. Originally I was against the idea of Eddie but after this most recent chapter I've been turned. Hope Percy gets her mom back.
OTrizy chapter 13 . 7/16
You can offer yourself Aphrodite i dont mind at all in fact I prefer femslash so do please act on your feelings plz
lightwalnut64 chapter 18 . 7/15
i try telling authors to not worry about flames and you know, fuck them, but i know it's difficult and it hurts so i leave with you with this: your story is amazing and i'm completely in love with it. keep up the good work
Thank you! This is awesome!
Will Magnus and Alex and the others come in earlier?
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »