Reviews for The Light Before We Land
RoselynAlexander chapter 15 . 9/25
Hi, I just wanted to say I really love your story and I wish you would continue it because I would very much like to see how it turns out.
kaiirine chapter 15 . 9/24
please please please continue this story and update...
Woo i saw that naruto reference
Damn that omake was awesome,wish it really happened
Milly chapter 15 . 8/26
This story was great,really hoped you'd update this story. Though it's quite good,you could try rewriting it to interest you in writing the story again? Love the story
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 15 . 8/15
Death by surprise at not having a cliffhanger is a good way to go.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 13 . 8/15
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 12 . 8/15
Are you determined to keep my heart broken? Though that subtle, in-your-face ship made me feel a little better. And yes, I'm aware of the irony.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 8/14
I cried my heart out with her. This was so sad!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 8/14
Noooo! Why would you do that!? Your story is already so awesome and I don't wanna know what happens next, yet! I wanna be surprised! Those stupid reviewers who wouldn'tl wave you alone can talk to me! I actually LIKE the story and want to enjoy it without the author of said story having to use spoilers to make said reviewers go away.
dhopeluv chapter 12 . 7/28
Really good I liked how Zeus wanted to send Ares to Hades but is sending Ares to percy instead in two weeks when percy is going to see Hades
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 7/22
Damn. That's some serious shizniz.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 7/22
Definitely feeling the Ares/Percy sparks going. They definitely make a snarky pair.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 7/22
That trick at the end was amusing, mostly at the thought of Zeus getting pissed about it.
Hoguie chapter 3 . 7/8
Honestly the Hellhound fight seemed like it shouldn't have happened in the first place. She could handle Alecto, a Fury, earlier in the story, but now she is destroyed by a monster of less danger? She had Clarisse's spear that sends out electricity, so why didn't she just soak the thing and let the spear do its work? I don't understand.