Reviews for The Light Before We Land
Rasl16 chapter 19 . 7/15
Hey, your story is awesome! Percy is just so lovable that I just want to hug her to death or kidnap her and never let her go. Just kidding. Half meant. Could I have some Olympian love with Percy too? From the girls side? Pretty please with cherry on top? I mean it’s fine if you won’t do it, just a thought. That’s all. Love your story! Keep it up!
ragnarshadow chapter 14 . 7/5
You say afordite have plans for life of percy with other 2 persons you have planed who are they ? or just stay with eddy(Valder) in the end.?
Then you can’t really call your Percy…Percy, can you? At this point, she’s just your OC
IridescentStars chapter 19 . 7/1
Oh my gosh. I’m just so happy Sally’s back. And the whole Eddie thing was a surprise and dangit but Percy is just the most adorable ever I love.
Sarah chapter 19 . 6/26
I would like to say I love this story and I love you, I send much love to you for you are amazing
Yeah I sorry but your version of fempercy is boring and uninteresting to read.
FanonOverCanon chapter 1 . 6/22
YES! FINALLY! A badass Percy who realises that water is in everything so just about everything can be manipulated. Booyah!
Amber1015 chapter 17 . 6/20
Thank you for creating this wonderful story. You're doing amazingly. Keep doing what you're doing, but more importantly, have fun!
GrowingOtaku chapter 19 . 6/19
Thank you so much for just doing this story. We really gives me hope to becoming a better person in the future if I can even become close as Percy as possible. ..
Einstein didn’t have adhd but he did and it’s been confirmed have dyslexia
Hope-sama chapter 19 . 6/11
I love that fact that I still love this story no matter what changes. It's great keep going. I can't wait for another chapter. I will always love your writing and I'm glad to be readying your a side note I started reading Percy Jackson again so I can remember the story that is to you. I know I need to read Magnus Chase also but I can't wait. thanks for giving me the motivation to re read this series and finally get caught up. 3 3 3
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 6/8
Mmm, romance isn’t wrong, but that felt really, really rushed.

The technical writing is good, but at times it feels like there’s no real steadiness, just big timeskips and leaps. It doesn’t feel as built up as it could be, so when things happen the impact is dulled, like a stream with no pause to let things settle in, or spread out enough to give them meaning.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 6/8
Mmm...honestly, the main issue thus far is that there’s no background.

A strong, competent character...heck, characters period has real weight and impact and depth behind them with chapters of their life beforehand, rather than it being sprung at the start. It makes them feel more real.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 6/8
Mmm, I applaud your bravery. History has given readers and writers of fanfiction the idea that “strong” and “competent” MC’s automatically make for bad characters or stories.

Really, that’s not true. It’s just up to the writer to adjust the setting in response rather than making everything go like canon until the MC gets there, and/or to simply remember that other characters can and are strong and competent in their own way, even if not necessarily exceptionally so for some.

So just don’t write a static, carbon-copy world save for the MC, and you’re good.

Really, it’s more that a lot of authors are either bad at writing or too lazy to write good stories because it’s easier to write rehashes and carbon copies that the stigma exists.
*Me and my fanfiction-lover friend: Oh lalalala! Fist bump! Another update!
P/S: I'm using 3G to review so I don't want to
waste this precious resource just for logging in.
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »