Reviews for The Light Before We Land
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 1 . 2/19
I really love this story! Its so amazing! I hope you plan to continue it! This book has so much potential and Percy's character is diverse and hilarious!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 8 . 2/18
Is that Ares?
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 8 . 2/18
I love Tekken and Street Fighter!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 7 . 2/18
XD
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 5 . 2/18
Nicolas Flamel...I see what you did there
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 4 . 2/18
Aww Luke knows its all gonna end so he's trying to savor every moment with her
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 18 . 2/12
Awesome! Love how you characterize Percy! She’s a real badass, and is powerful and smart while also being human. So it’s great and can’t wait for the next chapter!
SKDKGISHS THIS IS SO AMAZING! I love how you write, I love your characterization of Percy, and arghhh it’s so good! Everyone’s very real, very relatable, and I love it!
I have to say i always hated percy jackson (the book) for the way everyone treated percy even his mother caused more harm than good and annabeth in the beginning used poor percy because she was so full of herself thinking she was so important. It would have served them right if percy had turned away from them
great book chapter 18 . 1/10
update plzzz...no rush but amazing book i loveeeeee it
hmmm chapter 1 . 1/6
watch?v-v4R2ZcxPlA
watch?vYhrfhQbY0K8
EverettEvan99 chapter 18 . 1/2
your stories has been amazing so far and im glad that i could read them
ShadeVarden chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
Holy hell yas she's finally visiting Hades! I really really want to see what Hades has to say to her...maybe he'll actually be positive towards another Child of the Big Three...
The Odd Page chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the effort you put into making this story. I loved reading it and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. So keep the updates coming! :-)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2017
It’s not even that your characters and plotlines are bad, your actual writing is difficult to read and not very coherent.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »