Reviews for You Are Who You Are
dancer chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
I love this story and truly wish you could find the inspiration and time to finish it
K8-Amelia chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
I don't understand why you never finished this!
Twihardtothecore chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD . I really need to know what happened next. PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
MoonShadowAMR chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
can't wait for the next chap!
charmedjedi chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
Great story! please update soon!
Shorty653 chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
Awww is this all there is quite enjoyed this so far :)
kimber chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
so interesting please finsh
Merlins hairy left testicle chapter 29 . 9/11/2011
sorry i havent reviewed for several chapters :( stupid divorce takes far too much time lol

loving the story so far :) its unique which is a bonus :) i dont think ive seen one where hermiones parents are albus and minerva but it does explain how shes so intelligent.

the relationship between hermione and sev is done well :) not too fast so the reader isnt lost as to how they got to each point :)

cant wait for more :) pretty please update soon
Relent1ess chapter 29 . 8/24/2011
I really enjoyed your story, I hope you update soon.
Peachymom chapter 29 . 7/15/2011
Hi...found your story and had to tell you how much I really like it. But, I just saw you have updated for awhile...hoping that you will soon though :D.
GLoW91 chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
update soon please :D

x
carolinagirlfromsc chapter 29 . 2/20/2011
Please please continue this is so addicting.
asil502 chapter 29 . 2/1/2011
Always good! I just reread this at work :)
xriny chapter 29 . 1/28/2011
I have been checking this every day to see if there's an update. D; you're killing me with anticipation!
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 29 . 1/26/2011
I apologize for taking so long to discover this story. It is one of the most original and well written ss/hg fics I've come across. I'm quite looking forward to the next update:)

Caitlin