Reviews for Chuck vs His Laurels
Amron chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Please, keep writing this stuff!
BHGN chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
I really like this story, I wish you would pick it back up. I like the interactions between the characters and the way you describe the relationship between Chuck and Sarah at that point in the show. The story has a lot of potential and I truly like like your writing.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Great chapter...look forward to more.
jagged1 chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Loved the dialogue in this chapter - seemed very much in character. Nice work.
zipfe chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
nice chapter, thanks for the update
spcr71 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Nice interlude chapter. Was kind of expecting for Sarah to realize something but she didn't. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hh chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Lol, i love poutines. Anyways, great chapter and i hope you update soon with longer chapters.
Jimmy 144 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Very good. Like the Chuck and Sarah interaction over a burger and fries. Thanks.
dilpikle chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Poutine is good
CiciRose chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Another great chapter! I would say I'd like to see longer chapters, but that may mean you update less frequently, so I'll be greedy and say not to change a thing XD
supesfan18 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
great chapter, love hw they opened up
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Hm... very interesting. Another fantastic chapter! Keep up the amazing writing!

:Dani
jagged1 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Very much in-character with describing the effects of the drug. I especially was impressed with the ending, when it seemed Chuck was detached while Sarah was waiting for the drug to wear off.

Well written - nice work.
jagged1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I like how you captured this feeling of grogginess...

'He sank into a light sleep, the kind where dreams seem always near the surface.'

I also like how you are exploring something that was glossed over in the show - the effects of the drug. Nicely done. Thanks.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I almost choked with a laugh when the general brought up the topic of his performance anxiety - eep!

I like your characterizations - very nice. Thanks.