Reviews for Defeat
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Short and sweet! I liked it! xD
major bro army chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
wtf this may be short but suprisingly i liked it keep up the good work
WickedLovely95 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so sweet. I love the style and the flow. It's short, but not too short. I also loved Holly and Butler at the end. Very cute.
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Simply Lovely. I must thank you for this bit of Arty/Juliet romance. While I do typically prefer the Artemis/Holly branch of the fandom, there are times when I can't help but imagine if things went down this road instead. And really, there should be more of these. So thank you for brightening my day with this glimmer.

Lord Jace
Heinah chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I was also thought of doing this kind of oneshot. It's so wonderful... So romantic.. Love it! :)
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hm...I'm honestly a bit confused. I know you want this swift, but it feels far too short. Mostly in that I didn't really get how Juliet "lost." I initially thought she failed to make it as a wrestler, and sort of wanted to hit you. Like...oh, she can't make it doing the thing she wants to do with her life, might as well go get a love interest!

So...very good description at the end, and a nice flow, but a little confusing.
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw... well isn't that just wonderful?

Writing was good. Story was touching and sweet. Short, but not irritatingly so. Good spelling and grammar. Good story :)