Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
LOver her reaction to the slap. Wish this had been included in the show! :)
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I can't believe it's JUNE and I'm finally reviewing this. I actually read it after the series had ended.

I loved the way you conveyed the nightmarish nature of Alex's dilemma...and let her teach Gene a thing or two, while at the same time moving on from the left hook. GOOD FOR HER.

Nice use of Chris, Shaz, and Ray, too, especially Ray's observation that being with the Guv is the safest place.
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I'm trying to catch up with reading this weekend. And this was fantastic! Loved Alex's "nutcracker" routine! And Gene's ultimate reaction: "She was back." :)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Fantabulous :)
Cassy21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I LOVE it! :) xx.
monkey-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I've been avoiding spoilers as much as possible (hence the late review) so I don't know which parts of this story were the actual 'reveals' and which parts were all your own but I do wish we'd had the 'psychologist / psychiatrist' scene last night. And the ball grabbing. Yeah, I'd have loved to have seen the ball grabbing on screen...
Mage of the Heart chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved this - and the squeezing his bollucks is more than enough to make up for the slap :)

Mage
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like the way that Alex's "2008 world" gradually takes on the hue of a nightmare - the numbness, like Sam's, then seeing her 1980s colleagues' faces everywhere before - like Sam - she is struck by a vehicle. And I especially like her revenge after Gene has slapped her! He must have more than one strange feeling after that lol!
HeidiT chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is really good. I can just see it happening tomorrow night!
louella chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Do I detect an attempt at writing as therapy? I'm pretty fond of that route myself ;)

Like the idea and the execution. Alex can definitely stand up for herself. And there was a particularly good exchange: Did you miss me? Like a hole in the head. Hah.
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Well done Alex! He sure deserves it and more.

Great story, Siggy. You don't know how much I wish the slap scene will turn out to be something like this. You've done this so well, I can very well imagine the scenes playing out in my head. You really nailed it, girl. :)
wombledon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Yeouch! The nutcracker strikes again. ;-) Serves him right too. Nice one, Siggy.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Hahaha! Brilliant!

Gem x
Danielle Shepherd chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Brilliant. I absolutely loved Alex's amusing way of getting revenge on Gene for the slap...even though it roused her from her coma. This has made me wish it was Friday at 9 now.

Danielle
MinxySix chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Thanks for this Sig, great characterisation as always. If this one-shot is anything like what we see on Friday (inc. Alex's 'revenge' for his slap- brilliant!), then I'll be very happy.