Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Thirty
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for sharing this, loved how you used Harry's pespective to give an insight into Hermione, Snape, and their lives :)
SexySloth chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Ughhhh…YEEEESSSSSS! This is so amazing! I love Harry's Point of View stories. I always think people write him with such maturity…he's a good outside perspective. :D Loved this!
jensteed chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Such a sweet little piece.
Karen Bristow chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Fluffy indeed...and satisfying.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Another wonderful snapshot that's going on my favorites. I really enjoy your writing, and this piece was truly heartwarming.
browni'dbrunette chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was brilliant!
Also "The surest way to get hexed by a bunch of war veterans is to jump up in a darkened room and yell "SURPRISE!"" Literally dying! That was hilarious!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I have no idea why I hadn't read this before, but I enjoyed it :-)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love it! :)
HnH chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The surest way to get hexed by a bunch of war veterans is to jump up in a darkened room and yell "SURPRISE!" - ROFL!

Nice one.
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
What a lovely o/s. Fun read.
Lizzy Gray chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Just stumbled upon your great little oneshot - I'm very impressed and I absolutely love it!

Harry's descriptions are so endearing, I simply adore the storyline and how you styled the characters.

You've got such a huge talent in writing - thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Best wishes,

Lizzy
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was adorable! Really really enjoyed it! I hope everything is going better for you and your family and that you will finish your other stories soon...I'll be on the lookout :)
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What a lovely and endearing story! Great job :)

Clover
annz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
First I want to say that I cant writing reviews. I haven't go a practise.

Oh,and I can't speak english very good. But I try!

Somebody persuaded me to read Looking for magic. But before it, I read this story. Well, it's a little shorter.

It's nice . When I started, I knew what would happened, but in fact it wasn't important. In hg/ss story suprices are rather rare.

I like that it is harry potter's view. And he is so calm. This relation is quiet, he just presents facts. In some texts it isn't good, but there - very. At least to me.

I cant imagine Snape working with Weasleys, but ...

This fragment about suprise party was so real. Personally I don't like such suprises, so they, after war, it's well, very possible.

And I'm sure, that Snape was a romantic(of course after reading seventh book ;D )

Well, I 'd better finish and start Looking for magic. But this will certainly takes me a lot of time...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Well...since James Potter was really rescuing Remus Lupin from being put down, I don't think Snape owed a first Life Debt, but Dumbledore probably made him think he did.

-Oh, yeah. Brilliant epic story, all in a one shot-I love it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »