Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Thirty
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Well...since James Potter was really rescuing Remus Lupin from being put down, I don't think Snape owed a first Life Debt, but Dumbledore probably made him think he did.

"The surest way to get hexed by a bunch of war veterans is to jump up in a darkened room and yell "SURPRISE!"

-Oh, yeah. Brilliant epic story, all in a one shot-I love it!
graynavarre chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I always enjoy Hermione and Severus together. Clever girl to save our potions master.

No body, no grave, no portrait - not dead is my opinion.
klschmidt chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Taking some time to catch up on a holiday weekend, and found this too perfect story. Glad you're back and hope things are going well. You've been in my thoughts often. {{Hypnobarb}}
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I liked this perspective of Hermione from Harry. They were really the best of friends. Too bad this could not have happened to Severus instead of him being killed off in book 7. Are you going to write on any of your other stories or just start off with fresh ideas?
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was a nice story and different, in plot and in putting it from Harry's POV. I never would have thought it but it works. Well done, excellent story :) God Bless xx
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very nice, especially the way the Wheezes team turns out.

Minor quibble - Hermione is slightly *more* than ten months older than Harry - about ten months and a week iirc.
kristinaccounts chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely love Harry's comment about surprise parties!
M chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Loved this story. An easy read, very sweet. Just what I needed to begin this difficult day. Thank you.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great fic, made me laugh!
GLoW91 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i really like this cute little one shot :)
Seth7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
yay! good story! nice and fluffy. _ that's a great idea that snape, ron, and george get together and make a butt kickin business. glad to read more of your work. fantastic job on this one! _
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Liked it!
wallyflower chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I adore post-DH SSHG stories, but the kinds I like the best are the ones where Snape truly appears happy and content, and where Harry is a real part of the picture-because how can he not be? There is really something wonderful about the way you wrote your Harry. The words are very simple, but you can see the great affection and admiration he has for Hermione when he says that she's done (nearly) everything first. I truly adored this and thank you for posting it.
angstbunny chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I like the careful plotting of your stories. It is very obvious that you know where you wish to go and then write your stories toward that goal. The repeated use of the "first to" conceit was quite satisfying.

Thank you for your stories!
Lauri4Snape chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMG! i love this so much!'

'He loved my mother so much that he dedicated himself to righting every wrong he ever did to her. For twenty years, he lived out that promise, no matter how much it cost him.'

Gah! its just amazing you must keep writing more!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »