Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Thirty
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was adorable! Really really enjoyed it! I hope everything is going better for you and your family and that you will finish your other stories soon...I'll be on the lookout :)
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What a lovely and endearing story! Great job :)

Clover
annz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
First I want to say that I cant writing reviews. I haven't go a practise.

Oh,and I can't speak english very good. But I try!

Somebody persuaded me to read Looking for magic. But before it, I read this story. Well, it's a little shorter.

It's nice . When I started, I knew what would happened, but in fact it wasn't important. In hg/ss story suprices are rather rare.

I like that it is harry potter's view. And he is so calm. This relation is quiet, he just presents facts. In some texts it isn't good, but there - very. At least to me.

I cant imagine Snape working with Weasleys, but ...

This fragment about suprise party was so real. Personally I don't like such suprises, so they, after war, it's well, very possible.

And I'm sure, that Snape was a romantic(of course after reading seventh book ;D )

Well, I 'd better finish and start Looking for magic. But this will certainly takes me a lot of time...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Well...since James Potter was really rescuing Remus Lupin from being put down, I don't think Snape owed a first Life Debt, but Dumbledore probably made him think he did.

"The surest way to get hexed by a bunch of war veterans is to jump up in a darkened room and yell "SURPRISE!"

-Oh, yeah. Brilliant epic story, all in a one shot-I love it!
graynavarre chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I always enjoy Hermione and Severus together. Clever girl to save our potions master.

No body, no grave, no portrait - not dead is my opinion.
klschmidt chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Taking some time to catch up on a holiday weekend, and found this too perfect story. Glad you're back and hope things are going well. You've been in my thoughts often. {{Hypnobarb}}
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I liked this perspective of Hermione from Harry. They were really the best of friends. Too bad this could not have happened to Severus instead of him being killed off in book 7. Are you going to write on any of your other stories or just start off with fresh ideas?
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was a nice story and different, in plot and in putting it from Harry's POV. I never would have thought it but it works. Well done, excellent story :) God Bless xx
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very nice, especially the way the Wheezes team turns out.

Minor quibble - Hermione is slightly *more* than ten months older than Harry - about ten months and a week iirc.
kristinaccounts chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely love Harry's comment about surprise parties!
M chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Loved this story. An easy read, very sweet. Just what I needed to begin this difficult day. Thank you.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great fic, made me laugh!
GLoW91 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i really like this cute little one shot :)
Seth7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
yay! good story! nice and fluffy. _ that's a great idea that snape, ron, and george get together and make a butt kickin business. glad to read more of your work. fantastic job on this one! _
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010