Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Thirty
wallyflower chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I adore post-DH SSHG stories, but the kinds I like the best are the ones where Snape truly appears happy and content, and where Harry is a real part of the picture-because how can he not be? There is really something wonderful about the way you wrote your Harry. The words are very simple, but you can see the great affection and admiration he has for Hermione when he says that she's done (nearly) everything first. I truly adored this and thank you for posting it.
angstbunny chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I like the careful plotting of your stories. It is very obvious that you know where you wish to go and then write your stories toward that goal. The repeated use of the "first to" conceit was quite satisfying.

Thank you for your stories!
Lauri4Snape chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMG! i love this so much!'

'He loved my mother so much that he dedicated himself to righting every wrong he ever did to her. For twenty years, he lived out that promise, no matter how much it cost him.'

Gah! its just amazing you must keep writing more!
Schwertlilie81 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thats totally awesome.

I can see the story right before my eyes.

Hermione going of and doing everything absolutely against the rules. The Chars are captured very well.

THAT should have been Rowlings last chappie. Would have made a lot of people happy.

Would you be my Rowling? ;-)
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Great story. Loved Harry's point of view on everything. Definitely better than the epilogue that shall not be named, lol.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
...30...it just looms. This was great! I really enjoyed Harry's narration. The thought of Snape working at W is just beyond the realm of "wha?" funny stuff...well written.

Cheers!

~RV
blackeyedlily chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Really, this was just lovely!
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That is a lovely story! Light in appearance, but with Harry's caring for Hermione underneath. I liked it very much.
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ah, thirty, um, I can't remember back that far! Took me a while to figure out if was Harry talking, even though you explained in the second line. I'll blame it on my age factor. Loved that line about war vets and surprise parties.

I really appreciate your ability to tell your story so succinctly, which I recall you working on in Starting Over. You still have the color without the clutter. Though clutter is not a bad thing at all.

I'll stop talking now as my foot is starting to gag me... Hey, liked the story;)
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ah that was very nice. Yes, I don't think Hermione minded being a little bit later this time
Isa Asi chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
cute!
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
WHAT a CHARMING story! It sounds like Harry-I can hear Daniel Radcliffe's voice in my head as I read this:) I'm glad to see you're back, you've been on my mind quite a bit.

Warmest regards,

Fizzabella
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
You know, this is right the kind of fluff that I love, so humorous and clever.

Things said by Harry's pov, the way you make him saying them, are just great.

I'm adding this to my list of stories that shouldn't be missed on my live journal
Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great one-shot! I'll def. be reading your other fics! Thanks for writing this.
digio chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
very good! it would be nice if you write something like this again... but longer! hehehe

i like your harry narration. makes me feel like he's matured enough. ;D

please write some more!