Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Thirty
Schwertlilie81 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thats totally awesome.

I can see the story right before my eyes.

Hermione going of and doing everything absolutely against the rules. The Chars are captured very well.

THAT should have been Rowlings last chappie. Would have made a lot of people happy.

Would you be my Rowling? ;-)
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Great story. Loved Harry's point of view on everything. Definitely better than the epilogue that shall not be named, lol.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 4/2/2010 just looms. This was great! I really enjoyed Harry's narration. The thought of Snape working at W is just beyond the realm of "wha?" funny stuff...well written.

blackeyedlily chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Really, this was just lovely!
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That is a lovely story! Light in appearance, but with Harry's caring for Hermione underneath. I liked it very much.
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ah, thirty, um, I can't remember back that far! Took me a while to figure out if was Harry talking, even though you explained in the second line. I'll blame it on my age factor. Loved that line about war vets and surprise parties.

I really appreciate your ability to tell your story so succinctly, which I recall you working on in Starting Over. You still have the color without the clutter. Though clutter is not a bad thing at all.

I'll stop talking now as my foot is starting to gag me... Hey, liked the story;)
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ah that was very nice. Yes, I don't think Hermione minded being a little bit later this time
Isa Asi chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
WHAT a CHARMING story! It sounds like Harry-I can hear Daniel Radcliffe's voice in my head as I read this:) I'm glad to see you're back, you've been on my mind quite a bit.

Warmest regards,

tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
You know, this is right the kind of fluff that I love, so humorous and clever.

Things said by Harry's pov, the way you make him saying them, are just great.

I'm adding this to my list of stories that shouldn't be missed on my live journal
Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great one-shot! I'll def. be reading your other fics! Thanks for writing this.
digio chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
very good! it would be nice if you write something like this again... but longer! hehehe

i like your harry narration. makes me feel like he's matured enough. ;D

please write some more!
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Lovely bit of fluff. ) I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for posting!

notwritten chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
It is nice to see you back writing. Keep on writing. Good story. Keep smiling. :-)Happy Easter Barb.
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 1 . 3/31/2010