Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Thirty
madbrad chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very nice! The kids leaving Snape to die like that was certainly something of an aberration, so I like your story showing Hermione redressing the issue.
MMADfan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw, fluffy reminiscences and a fluffy finish, too. All those firsts were an interesting and fun way for Harry to reflect on his friend and her thirtieth. And that that will be a memorable day not just for her!

(And of *course* Minerva can drink them all under the table! LOL!)
duj chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Sweet. I particularly liked the description of the couple, but the exposition was masterly too.
LaiksMarei chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Fucking wonderful, Barb. It had just the right pitch, and you captured Harry's voice brilliantly.
MRSSPICY chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Well, it's aboiut time. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your writing and I'm so glad to see another Snape/Hermione story. I think we agree there are never enough of those. This story is great because it's a quick one shot, but I'd love to have you write another long one. Keep up the great work! Your fan, MRSSPICY
Imhilien chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nicely written... :)
KimJo chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Yay, my barb! glad to see you writting. lovely and spot on for the characters. thanks and mucho smoochies. I hope all is well with you.
Anubis Ankh chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I love it. )

And I can't wait for you to update Looking For Magic, too.

But still, this is a really inspirational piece of work.

Hermione does strike me as the confident-but-inwardly-insecure type.
3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Love it! Snape deserves to be happy.
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aw!

sorry theres not more of a rvw - typing 1 handed with snake up my sleeve!

x
Koliber chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Does this story mean that you're actually back to writing? I hope so, because, to be honest, I've missed your text and really wanted to get to know the endings of these you haven't finished.

I like what you did with these first times, listing them and commenting on these which are the most important for the HP series and Hermione's life. And I also like the idea that Hermione's turning back in time had some grave consequences for her - not only for Snape who was saved from death. The brain damage and the limp.

Alas, the rest (I mean the romantic plot) was as you warned fluffy - and after a long break from reading fanfiction a more realistic and serious ending would have suited me more. But I won't complain too much because I don't want to scare you away from writing :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4