Reviews for i taught your boyfriend that thing you like
lindsey chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this was amazing! thanks for sharing :)
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I LOVE YOU, THIS WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL. IS SO AMAZINGLY WELL WRITE IT! YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ! GOD I AM LIKE SPEECHLESS! TOO AMAZED FOR WORDS!
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was awesome! Hot and funny. :)

Thanks for sharing!
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
oh, hey! this was so good! I just wanted to tell you congratulations, this was a good one shot. Thanks a lot for writhing it! I'll read the sequel tomorrow morning, because is 11:44 pm here in Mexico XD A hug from here!
writewords chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is amazing, how you managed to do this completely in character and romantic is beyond me, keep up the good work! :))
themelancholy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Nothing like some smutty goodness to make my day. How you managed to make this hot, and romantic and completely in-character is beyond my understanding. Favourite.
BeautifulDreamer1998 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Amazing
wilawesome12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
... To amazed for words... except those... and those... and those... but not those... and those
MitchCodyandLoliver chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I quite liked this. I think you should concentrate on writing more stuff like this! :) Especially the bit on the phone was interesting. I'd like to read more stuff like that. Good job :)
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this because it's sweet and sexy. Nicely written.
HollieRubin chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Yep, one of the best fanfics i've read :)! love it!
seddieSUPERFAN101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love it!
luktheduke chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
nice story
lovesux93 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awwwwwwww I absolutely LOVED that. That was honestly the best Seddie fanfic I've ever read. Not only did u stay pretty true to the characters, but u included a very interesting plot, a logical chronological order of events, & drama that all teenagers encounter in school.

And the sex scenes were hot as shit! I can't believe I enjoyed this story so much and I am so glad u wrote it! :)

If u continued it I would love u foreverrrrrr hahaha.
01110011100001111 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yeah, so I read this one-shot way back when I was still one of those lurking bastards who never reviewed anything. Let me remedy that real quick here...

I pretty much love this! Yes, it's very smutty, and those erotic scenes are always nice to read when the writing is as good as it was here. I'm not trying to downplay any of that wonderful stuff, but this one has a ton of other great things going for it as well-it's a rarity that way.

First, it's just funny. Especially the first scene, I was roped in after that. Second, it creates a believable context for this all to happen in, while still maintaining that sincere cleverness. I'm not a stickler for character really, but M rated fics tend to compensate for the innocent, goofy nature of the show by way of angst or melodrama. There's nothing wrong with that at all, it's just nice to read a funny M when the author can pull it off. Third, this little plot you came up with is pretty brilliant. Or maybe it's just the overall construction of the story. Regardless, at such a great length it still reads seamlessly and never ventures into tedium. Again, that's so rare for a smutty one-shot. Most of them get redundant at like three paragraphs and two lines of dialogue in.

This bit caught me off guard: She lies in bed that night, awake for a long time, and shakes her head. Shakes off the feelings lying heavy in her heart, filling her up and making her want to fly to the moon.

That was a nice bit of unexpected sweetness.

Overall it was an excellent story, and much deserving of every bit of praise it's earned up to this point.