Reviews for An Eggclient Easter
madjack89 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Dude, Laura Bailey's playing Konan? Sweetness! OH MY GOSH, STEVE STALEY'S IN THAT SERIES? MUST WATCH! (This is how I get into a lot of series...) While you guys fanboy over voice actresses, I'll fangirl over Roger and Troy and Johnny and Crispin and Michael (who gets so little credit!) and Steve and Yuri and Liam and Brad and Alessandro who all have extremely sexy voices! (Hee hee!) Yay Hare Hare Yukai! If they could get Kyon to do it, they can apparently get anyone! (lol) Let's see, anything else to comment on...nope, I'm good for now! See ya!
madjack89 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Nice random dragon at the end! And yay for soda! I can finally have some tomorrow! Yes! Anyway, nicely done once again! I liked your interpretation of evil Kouichi! And might I say that Nina is always spot on with you! Anyway, thanks for including me in here again!
madjack89 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
CRAP! I forgot that there was another Son Goku in that series you told me about! AND I'M BAD WITH JAPANESE NAMES THE FIRST...TEN TIMES I SEE THEM! Oh well, it is what it is. Anyway, nice Chief/Nina/Madara interaction!
madjack89 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
You're definitely welcome! Man evil Kouichi is fun! HA! Anyway, those guys that showed up at the end are from Dragon Ball Z, right? I've only seen DBZ Abridged, so I only know the basic plot. And Son Goku. And Ghost Nappa. (lol)
madjack89 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Yeah, go DB! You just got pwned, Hidan! Awesomeness!
DigiBleach chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Thanks again and that was fun! Oh and tell HIdan I am all open for other religions and all but seriously his was probably made up by mass murderers! And I accept his apology. That is the Christian way of course. Great job and Happy Easter!
DigiBleach chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Wow Neji and MJ89 and me awesome combo especiallymaking Neji do all the work. And lol for 16 headed dragon and lol x 10 for Orochimaru! You better get that restraining order like now. Great chapter!
DigiBleach chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Yeah egg hunt is starting and what series are those guys you mentioned from? And oh btw yay Seki's back cute! Great job!
DigiBleach chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Ahh evil Kouichi! And Kisame better keep his mitts off of Kira I like TakiKira as a couple. anyway great chater as always!
DigiBleach chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Hey GB thanks for putting me in your story and haha I won the fight Hidan! *sticks tounge out* On to the next chapter! Oh and BTW great job!
Slop Doggy chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
XD golden egg...and a dragon. those are fun to fight. you'll find out later in a chapter i'm going to write. great story. and happy Easter!

Be safe and well