Reviews for The Golden Cage
China Moon chapter 1 . 2/12
You should continue this, I'm interested to see what's next .3.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Do it. Continue now. Please, have mercy and write this. I need it, this pairing needs it, and this story needs to be finished. I love how Greece is the first to pester her into distrustong Turkey, even when she isn't awake. Clever boy, Heracles. Also, I do want to see what Poland and Prussia have to say about this.
Towa chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Please continue this story! There is such a shortage of good TurHun online and I would love to read more!
Mistress Evangelica chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
you are just great so keep it up and pleassssseee update as soon as you can i can't wait to see what will happen with hungary
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I think I'm in love, no-no, I am in love with your fic! I now am certain of a HungaryXTurkey can be possible. I began to wonder about such a pairing when I saw about how chibi!Hungary was talking about Turkey.
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh, it's sooo beautiful! I love the way you presented Turkey here (almost too gentlemanly?) but I get a sense of the changes that Hungary is making, based on her gender, and how she's growing up.

Turkey worrying about what to do with 13 year old girls...d'awww. :-)

Goodness, I really enjoyed it and hope against hope that you can still update! :-)
SaltWaterRain chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Your story is really good and well written, I'm dying to see what happens next! I love this pairing, even though not many people write about it.
thetwilitprincesses chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Please continue this story! I love it, and this is my favorite APH pairing Its very well written and I'd love to read what happens next!
Onlynameleft chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So... Will you ever update this promising story?
California'sDream chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE THIS!

Keep writing... er, typing actually, but yeah keep going!

You have some typos with the him/her things but it's easy to read around. :)
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Once again, the most intelligent thing I have to say is that I want to hug everyone. (I like it.)
QuodPot chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really like your stories and I hope you continue this one! Keep up the good work!
KimKim4u chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh gosh, I just love you so much 3

Everyone just seems so in-character ;u;

I've seen alot of fics where people are so out-of-character that they're not the same person anymore. Props 3

I seriously can't wait for more chapters.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This seems really good so far! I also like how you portrayed all of the characters relationships with one another. It really represented them well. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Flarefyre chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
It's so cute, and i really like the characterizations! Man, Gilbert was such an ass!

I suggest using Sadik instead of Sadiq though, since you're using some Turkish words in this. The letter Q does not exist in the Turkish alphabet.