Reviews for Yasogami Busters!
fraughtwithsparkles chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
Wow, I'm really starting to enjoy reading this story! I absolutely adored the game myself, and I really like the way tis isn't just a novelization- it's an actual story, different from the game. I like how you've made it so the main character has a shadow, since I've always found it unfair that she/he didn't have to fight one. However, it might be that *spoilers for the true ending here* Izanami touching him and giving him the power to use Persona changes that, like with Nametame.

Also, in the bit where it says;

"Whoa! She has a better nose than I do?" Teddie blinked, his eyes widened. "What's your name?"

"Miss..?" She groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose before continuing, "It's Chie. Never mind that, though. Tell me about that someone!"

I know what your implying, but you've missed out the "miss" on the end of Teddie's speech _.

Hoping for an update soon!

-Kizuna
FunTerry chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
This story is interesting and the plot has potential. I'll stay tuned for it. I wonder if Kana have any powers and if so what are they? When are we going to know what happen to the MC past?

Thanks for the story, keep writing!
mewmewlover23 chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
Write the next chapter soon!
minaseiko1 chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
LOve your story! please update soon. D
Astrih Konnash chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Don't worry.. school comes first so take your time

Interesting fic - been following it for a time (now subscribing it)

Later!
Moonshine's Guide chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
This is actually kind of interesting. I haven't read a lot of persona fanfiction, but this one seems pretty good. There's just a few errors; some minor grammar stuff, and the fact that you sometimes put him instead of her during dialogue referring to Remi. Like when you use dialogue from a game script or something. That doesn't happen often though.

Other than that, good job so far. Especially considering the lack of reviews for this story. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep writing~
AkIrA121 chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
I just started reading this but this is awesome!
Blackecplise chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wow~! Syphira-san, I never thought of putting a female protagonist too on P4~! I like it! expecially with King Moron, "My places and Life Journals"...at the game i seriously laughed! Hey~ Include me there too~! yay~~! A awesome chapter! Include me~! me~! Me~~!