Reviews for A Long Lost Mother
alexxis-820-924 chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Is Logan in this
RandomNews3 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Perfect last chapter! I'm going to miss this story!

Also, The latest episode of Parenthood was awesome! I sooooo can't wait for Tuesdays episode!

Thanks!
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Good Story

I wonder if Parenthood will get a thrid season, Amber was a itch to Sarah, Rory would have never done that to Lorelai.
JJsMommy27 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
i think you did great on this story i totally think you should write another fanfic
Beth chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Thanks Emily for a terrific ending to your story. I really liked the name Richard William for the new baby. It was sad that Emily and Richard had died and wouldn't be able to meet their new grandson. By the way, I also watch Parenthood. That last episode was a cliffhanger. There's only one more to go before season two is finished. At least we'll get to see what happens to Amber. Again, thanks for completing this story. I loved it !
Curley-Q chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Good job
itzcheeseball chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
love it!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
awsome story
Didine34790 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
aww, sweet ending, though i'm sad you killed off the elder gilmore ...
boojummed chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Aww so sweet.. I love it! Though I'm sad to see this story end, I think you wrapped it up very nicely.
KRudzik chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
I just started (and finished) reading your story and I love it. Great job!
boojummed chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Lorelai and Leah's conversation at the beginning was so sweet! I have really liked the story and I can't wait to see how you finish it. :D
RandomNews3 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Thanks for the update! I love this chapter and am sad the story is ending... Thanks!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
awsome story

Please update soon
Gilmore-girls84 chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
Ok, I'm going to be honest, I love this story and I don't want it to end! I love that they are living on their own (although it's only a a couple of streets away from Luke abs Lorelai). You're a great writer! I love your stories!