Reviews for Ramona and the Blue Box
Count Kulalu chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
This story seems to have a great deal of heart and I am glad it was written so that I could read it.
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This isn't a particularly eloquent review saying much of significance, but I must admit that I share the Doctor's fascination with station wagons (have since my kindergarten teacher had one, but, alas, I haven't been in one since) and to a certain extent, Ramona's with boots, and oh, place names!

Lovely story you've got here, anyway. I especially adored the escape from the swimming pool, dangerous as that was for Ramona.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I love you for this.
Karm Starkiller chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
So ADORABLE! You've got all the characters dead-on, but did an especially good job on Ramona and the Doctor. I was grinning and awwww-ing the whole way through.
Vilinye chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Aw, this story is so perfect. You completely captured Ramona's ways and manners. A great story.
PeridotPrincess98 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
LOL! Great story! Awesome! I love the Beezus and Ramona books! Great mix! Keep it up!
MyMadness chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
To say this is the most original piece of Doctor Who fiction I have read is just ... well, ridiculously unoriginal of me. I adore Beverly Cleary (then and now). I adore Four (now THAT should be a T shirt) and I adore Primsong. This is a combo for the ages. There. Now THAT is a review! "A COMBO FOR THE AGES!" Cue thunder. And well written. And fully plotted to boot! :) Full of bits to love, like where he hides the dial. Just spot on Four...

Should you add the Brigadier I will be beside myself. So, please don't. :)