Reviews for Love Is: Change
Guest chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
*scowls*hunter...hes still a kid,and you deserved it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
meh...never really got the interest in hbk/cena pairing..
RRatedauthor chapter 29 . 3/18/2012
Nice way to end it... I approves very much. *nods*. If this is the end of the series, it definitely works, although knowing you, hmmm...
WraithRaider chapter 29 . 3/6/2012
How sweet! Love this series of stories, so I'm going to beg for another. There was some sparks between Ted and Glenn. Did anything happen with them? Will anything happen?
Esha Napoleon chapter 29 . 3/5/2012
cathy chapter 29 . 3/5/2012
Great chapter!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 28 . 1/21/2012
Oh wow freaking James and his craziness but you gotta love him and I cannot wait for the next chapter I hope it comes soon.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
Phil needs to be on Man vs Food!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
Shawn and John totally needed a wedding planner or maid of honor with all the stuff they have/had to do.
WraithRaider chapter 28 . 1/19/2012
James just couldn't resist, could he? Poor Teddy, though..he's gonna catch hell for helping him (not that he had much of a choice, James is pretty hard to argue with). Nice to see Shawn and John married and Randy and Cody together. Now Glenn needs to get on the ball... maybe he can be Teddy's knight in shining armor and save him for James.
cathy chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter!
Esha Napoleon chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
James' so dead!

takers dark lover chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
Well all went well until the every end when James just couldn't be good any longer! Shawn is going to kill him if Mark don't do it first.

Poor Randy still sad about Cody.