Reviews for Emotive & Divination
musicdaydreams chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
So, while I've really enjoyed reading this entire thing, I almost feel like a traitor to Twilight enjoying this chapter - mostly, sort of, I think. LOL. Loved the hunting trips to avoid spending time with Bella (his gold-mind), and the whole "deciding" about Angela. Really funny.
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I love how bored Alice is with Bella. And the way she describes her - "(and with the excitement of an earthworm)" - so funny. And, omg, Angela & Edward (and then Angela & Carlisle) - that's just great.
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is great - I love this take on Jasper's feelings for Bella. I think it's hysterical how you take the events of the book and twist them into a different meaning - very clever.
richinlaughter chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I loved it the first time I read it, and I love it even more the second time. I enjoy reading unlikable, selfish Edward, more than I'd ever thought :D

Thank you!
coxie chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Oh wonder Jasper isn't a happy camper...
coxie chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Poor Jasper...
ACndCA chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
This is really good. the way you explainded jasper's emoions and feeling are awesome.

PS: I know it says 'complete' but you should consider add a few more chapters to see Jasper's reaction after she left him in the forest. Please consider that. )
dellatwi chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
humm I never thought of bella as being so selfish but you didnt add anything that wasnt cannon and she comes off like a total brat interesting. thanks for sharing
b3j02 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Again you rocked my socks! Thanks so much for choosing to write this then sharing with me! I could have totally kept reading! Have an awesome week and Easter if you celebrate!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Really good hon! I like it so far! :)
DesireeBoils chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow, I just kind of stumbled upon this story and I loved it. Jasper was just so wonderfully dark and angry...I loved it!

richinlaughter chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
JFC, poor Jasper. I would hate Bella too if I had my wife rush mid lay to go save her sorry ass. Gr.

I didn't get this part: "Jasper would always be my first. Every time we made love." I get that Jasper is her first and only lover, but why would it be the first time always? Wouldn't her hymen break once and not mend back every time? Confuzzled.

Great story. If you continue it, I will certainly keep reading. So happy you took on my prompt!
RMX12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Interesting take on Alice's gift, I liked it!