Reviews for Psych!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/15
I'm unfamiliar with Teen Titan but decided to try a this humorous fanfiction piece you had created. Although it may be even better having known the characters, the overall premise and sequence of these events shares a humor with all readers, even if they don't know the actual characters. Taking the quote and molding it into this story of your own was quite ingenious and had a surprise upon a surprise that built up to a memorable ending.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
BB really should refrain from pranks that are likely to break up the team. If he knew that Dick and Barbara had gotten physical, he still shouldn't have done that. If he had no idea ... that's even worse.

Dick, bless his philandering little heart, seemed to be all too willing to accept that past misdeeds had swung around and bitten his ass off. That's very, very bad, given how Kori feels about him. She can't be feeling ANYTHING good at the moment.

So ... Starfire may leave the team, if only for a while. She won't be of much use until she can get it all sorted. As for BB, THAT wanker is going down. I don't think anyone else on the team will have a problem with whatever Raven decides to do with him.

But mainly - and most importantly - their trust in their leader is broken. BB was at least partially correct in that. If Dick was going to BE one and stick HIS in Barbara, at the VERY least he should have 'fessed up to Kori.

Maybe Raven can just ... wipe their memories?

I dunno. As pranks go, this one was not exactly funny, at least not to me. Dangerous and stupid, yes. But not funny. BB has a truly twisted sense of humor.
Kelar The Mage chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I just about died laughing. I think it's safe to say this story made my day. Beast Boy is brilliant.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Man, Robin and Rave are going to have to get in line, because Starfire is about to start whooping on his skinny green butt.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I imagine that Beast Boy will be doing the dishes and running laps for eternity for that little stunt! That is if Starfire doesn't kill him before Raven does. Great April fools day one shot.
Furry Calico chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
WOW!

That was great, I loved it! Bravo! Hahahah...
SpicyDog99 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so awesome! That is probably one of the best April Fool's jokes you could play on your friend.