Reviews for Waltz
Lady Dante chapter 3 . 3/15/2002
Oh, that was a lovely (but sad) ending! Beautifully written fic. I hope you write more Une/Treize stories soon!
Lady Jayde Une chapter 3 . 3/15/2002
Oh My God! That was so incredibly sweet and sad at the asme time.

But this story was lovely though. It's a shame it cam to an end. will you write another TKxLU?

Would you mind if this story was posted on my site (The Gundam Wing Section) It has other TKxLU's and ZMxLN's. E-mail me and let me know, yeah?

dreamcatweaver chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Hi Em! This is very good, I liked it. No picky grammar stuff or glaring errors that I can see. Might want to watch using the passive past tense when writing short stories. They seem more alive when written in the present tense. i.e. The resplendent ballroom ... as opposed to The ballroom was resplendent.

Cathi
Jaid Skywalker chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
Wow, quite an ending. Good job!
R chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
awww!
Jaid Skywalker chapter 2 . 2/19/2002
That was interesting. I liked it.
Lady Jayde Une chapter 2 . 2/19/2002
Awwww, that's sweet.

Will there be more?

Lady Dante chapter 2 . 2/19/2002
Great installment. Very bittersweet. Your writing is lovely and, once again, I love your portrayal (I spelled it correctly this time) of Lady Une. I hope you can continue soon. This is a lovely set of moments from Lady's life and I'm anxious to read more.
Lady Jayde Une chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Yay! A TKxLU finally! Please keep going I'd like to see this story develope.

Lady Dante chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Wow, this was lovely! Beautiful writing and I like your portral of Une. Looking forward to the next part.
Akiko Yuy chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
) That was sweet. Oh FYI Une is French for one. Not eleven.