Reviews for Typecast Virus: Nerima
OddWallow chapter 9 . 8/20
A little disappointed that you only hint at Ranma's transformation, but still pretty entertaining
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Dude, I am LOVING THESE:-)
Z.L.C chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
This chapter is good without a doubt... It's just that you got one word wrong at the very last letter. You see it's 'dhampir', not dhamphil. other than that one typo, it's a good chapter all around.
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Yes! Give us more.
Shadowalker666 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Your definently keeping this interesting. Keep up the good work and update soon please
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Lesbian incest ftw! Excellent.
CJNyfalt chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Quite good start, but remember quality not quantity. These type of stories are often killed by adding too much people.
Ctu-Shadow chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter...I can't wait to see what you have planed next
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Finally the protagonists meet. Can't wait to see where you're going with this. I'd like to see Nodoka get converted into a goth too.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Lol Oh man this was really Funny Still haven't seen the alien one yet and I seem to have a lot of trouble viewing that art that you claim to have up.
Shadowalker666 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I like these chapters as oneshots introductions to the changes. But i am hopeing you do tie some kind of story to it all as this seems to me to have the possibilities of a funny one if you can pull it off.
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Excellent. How many different viruses will you use?
Shadowalker666 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
This story is still going well and interesting . Keep it up and keep the updates comeing please
Ayh chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter, and as for the new viruses, Beach Bade Kasumi, Beach Babe Kasumi!
The DCG chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Cowgirl kodachi? Thats a new one on me.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »