Reviews for So am I
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Loved this... Nice seeing pete's perspective
ppvcfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Really nice! I like it, well done. :)
Athena13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Loved it! I like the tenderness and thoughtfulness you brought to the scene; and the depth to Pete.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is beyond awesome, I hope you realise.
Your writing is so graceful; I'm in love with it.
And this fanfic.
A chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
The way you write is so eloquent. When you read your stories the words just flow perfectly together. You write better than people whose first language is English (I read the profile).

I love Pete and Violet and I'm so happy I found a fantastic writer who captures them so well.

This is a brilliant piece and definitely filled in some missing pieces.
clarembees chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I just get all giddy and crazy when it comes to these two.

Seriously, like you I felt weird about their hook up at first and then after the episodes after and re-watching the ones before, the pieces just fell into place.

I love the way you had Pete come to Violet...How he was all reflective and thinking about his past with Doctors Without Borders, that was so good. I felt like I was swimming around his head and under his skin.

And then the moment at the end when he told her to meet him at the coffee shop, I got all giddy again cause I thought of the deleted scene...sigh.

You did a great job filling in the blank spaces with this fic, cause we never know what characters are thinking, we just see what they do. And with this, I felt like I knew how Violet and Pete felt and what they were thinking as this was going on.

Great job, girl. Seriously. And your dedication...That rocks!