Reviews for How Can I Live?
Bacon chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Awesome story. Thanks for writing it. See ya.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This was so sweet! I love it
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
amazing! I feel like just repeating WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAAALLLLLLLL for a like a week when I read this. Thank you for posting :D
Luzith chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Great job!
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
AWWWWWW so cute!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love it.
CatastrophicCarnival chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I read this and I turned to mush. I love it so much. I'm all gooey inside. It's really good, seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
nice
Caelia Pendragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Omg - I loved that story! Adam was one of my favourite characters - wish they hadn't had him in so few episodes... :(

I thought that was a beautifully written piece of brotherly bonding - well done! x
Demonic Hope chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
OMG I am so in love with this story, I thought I was the only Adam crazy girl left of FF and then I happened to come across a link to this on youtube and I LOVE IT. I hope the Adam story I am writing is half as good as this
Charlotte2May chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
No way was this you first Sn story! way too good! please continue with it!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Gorgeous, I love it!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story. :)
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ooh, I am a sucker for Adam stories. Not like Slash or something, 'cause that's not my cup of tea, but for good bromance. Thanks so much for sharing this.

As Always,

Joee
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Just wanted to say that I loved this story. It was so well written, great job. I really really really hope they bring Adam back this season and get him out of the cage. Anyways someone did make a video with that song: watch?vRhceWr0Xt0Q just thought I'd let you know. :)