Reviews for The Impossible Rescue
Daniellexx chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
its great when the next chapter gonna be up.
hayley.babe28 chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
i love this story. its amazingly well written. please update soon!
TBerry chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
aaaaaaaaaww! i think i'm going crazy :D love it! :)
spockslayer chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Such a great idea for a story. A concept and twist I haven't heard before. I really hope you continue on. Cannot wait to read more!
Numnuts chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Oh my! Wow... What can I say? That was incredible! I usually am a tough critic. Some authors even hate me ;) I gotta say... This is definately a wonderful Read so far. One of my main Dislikes are when To many stories make Alice into this nosy-shopaholic-irritating-silly person. This story shows her in a mature, caring and lovable person where you just want to be her best friend. This story is also very appealing where you didn't sugarcoat the details of her abduction. It's like a romantic thriller/romance story all packed into one. Thank you so much for entertaining me. I'm excited to see how the story pans out. Please continue To keep us audience enthralled. Good Job!
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
This is a really good story. :) I am really excited to see what happens next. :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
Emmauk26 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
yay fantastic chapter, really really love it great job can't wait to see where this goes update really really soon.
sexymama25 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
I can't wait to see what happens next hope you update soon
Ruby Cullen chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
It's a very good soon please.
KyF777 chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
YAY YAY YAY! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE! :) NOW UPDATE ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES! Haha good job! :)
HisLittleDevil chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
update soon! that was really good
KeyahKun chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
while reading this song Heavy In Your Arms go perfect with this song, well i think so!love this story and cant wait to read more of it!good job!ECLIPSE ROCKS! lol!haha!
craziiforva chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
finally, bella and edward are together! like this chapter, update soon :P
golden-perception chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Seriously? This is my favorite story! Please try to update fast, I want to know what she says!
vortext chapter 9 . 8/2/2010