Reviews for Lucifer's Pony
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 3 . 1/27
I liked this story and I loved how you ended it with Sam fulfilling Dean's childhood desire. This was a really cute story and I loved how you made Sam a Frisian horse, they are beautiful creatures. Horses in general, but Frisians are gorgeous.
Roseanna chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
What an amazing story! Horses and Supernatural are like my two favourite things! I enjoyed it so much. Your writing style is excellent and reads smoothly. I think you portrayed all the characters really well also. They should so make your story an episode! You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read more of your work!

Best wishes :)

Rose
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I liked the ending. They are so good for each other. Thanks for the story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
The Frisians were lovely horses. Bold, unafraid and resolute. Good choice.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
What a nice story. Sam makes a pretty good horse so far.
FirePony16 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Awesome story :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Wow. Meg needed two minions and a backup plan to defeat a horse and a paralyzed fifty year old man. That says a lot about the state of Evil! Minions today. She seriously had Bobby. No phone, no service, no nothing and he was weapon less. Then a horse bursts in and completely wrecks the plan. Let me tell you something, Evil! Kings and Queens in training, no plan is so terrible that it can be disrupted by an animal.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Why don't the angels use their animal whispering powers to unite the... mammal/fish/reptile/amphibian/birds of the world and create an army beyond all armies to rule the world? Don"5 forget the flies. Everybody uses flies. It's in style nowadays.
ButchthePansexual chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
At first, I was kinda put off by the whole "Transforming Sam into a Horse" thing but wow! This was amazing! After reading three of your fanfics, I'm just going to go down the list of your SPN fics and read them all!
shidoni16 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Cute. Is it weird that I find it funny That cas told dean to give him a dollar so dean could ride on Sam?
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Nice.
LadyBeryl chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Weird concept, but great story!
MystiStar1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Sammy as my favourite horse breed? Yes. A thousand times yes. A Winchester would be a Friesian...war horse and not *gasp* pony. Haha. Although, I'm sure Dean can argue that Sam could be as stubborn as a pony can be...:)

Sam would probably be taller than a normal friesian...haha. I bet he would look absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for posting. :D
Renart chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
lol

guess that was one of better than it saunders kinda stories.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
What a wonderful, fun story! I just KNEW that Sam had been turned into a Friesian when you said he was big and black. No other horse would be appropriate for Sam. lol I also love that Dean got his ride at the end. I can see Sam cantering through the field with Dean on his back like a warrior. I think the experience would make the two of them closer too.

Thanks for writing this!