Reviews for Tickle Tantrum
Poppinswannabe chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Bahaha! I LOVE that Miranda goosed Andy as they were leaving! Too funny!

Great chapter! I'm anxious to see how things go now that the police are involved.

Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
Bats and spiders chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Nice! I really like the tickle idea, it's very funny.
Refreshingly Original chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
WoW. I love it. Will it be updated soon? You do plan on continuing don't you? I hope you are, this is a lovely story. I hope to read more.
caradens chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
excellent update thanks

I look forward to more.
greysfanhp chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Miranda's finally in a good mood! Well, she really does deserve it, lol. You can't help but love Emily... and well everybody XD

Update soon, it's getting really good!
Polgaria chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Awwww- cute chapter! And holy nightmare, Emily...one wonders how the girl get's any sleep at all. And yes. I would LOVE to see the look on Emily's face should she find out that her little clothing delivery was for Andrea all along.
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
This is awesome, I'm so glad that you updated, can't wait for more! :D
elfspirit7 chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Poppinswannabe chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I love that all of this happened with Andy upstairs asleep. Naturally Miranda acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary and Emily had no clue. Lol!

I'm axious to see how things go after Andy wakes up and hears what all is going on with Miranda and they talk about what's going on with THEM.

Great chapter!

Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
greysfanhp chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Cute. Undeniably so. Update soon, the talk in the morning will be filled with drama, lol.
caradens chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
excellent AWESOME story thanks
writingtheblues chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
I really love how this is coming along, please keep updating!
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Awh, I love these two together so much, and you keep them in character really well. Can't wait for an update!
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Adorable and YAY an update! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Polgaria chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
YAY! Another update!

One word:

AWW.

Such a great chapter...SO sweet. Please update soonish.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »