Reviews for Tickle Tantrum
fearsomdiety chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Fantastic story! I love Miranda's point of view, you're doing a great job update soon!
loujaxon chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Oh XV, you can't leave us hangin' too long now! I am really, really anxious to know what happens next.

Obviously, Stephen has the infamous 'sex tape' I'm guessing. The scumbag... I'm looking forward to him getting his just deserts.

More soon please!
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a cliffhanger, what's in the video?
teriyakiskater chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
i think i just felt a chill up my spine.
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
hale-marie chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update soon. Please? I really like this story so far and it's really interesting. :)
CruellaMiranda chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
As usual, your wit astounds.

I am so very much delighted with each update.

Thank you.
RoosterHawk chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Lol poor Emily! I wonder what's got Miranda so wound up and angry? ;D Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
blue-eye15 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
great chapter! funny and fascinating! Can't wait for the next one!
CruellaMiranda chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Nigel's sarcastic wit - nailed it. :) And when Emily was relating the hearing aid scenario was delicious (and I don't mean earwax delicious, either...lol). The fear that Miranda has filled Nigel/Andrea/Emily with is palpable.

Oh, and nice twist - Miriam Haskell & company avoiding carnelian.
RoosterHawk chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wow, XV you're really good at capturing their personalities. I can't wait to read more, you're stories are wonderful! :)
CruellaMiranda chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Exciting to see another piece of work from you. Am consistently left in slack-jawed wonderment by your writing.

Waiting impatiently ( least I'm honest) for further chapters...MM
Lazielow chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12