Reviews for Tickle Tantrum
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Great additon!
emeraldorchids chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Yay for getting your computer back! Excellent update, as always!
MsHollyBerry2010 chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I really love this story. Can't wait for the last two chapters ... so please don't let us wait too long :)
Elliewrites chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I love that you are continuing this. It has been a great journey and I'm so very happy that it is still on going. Thank you!
Moonlight3189 chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Great story!Thanks for the update)
jehc chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Enjoyed it, cant wait for more!
jh728 chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Wonderful chapter. I liked how Miranda acknowledged that Andy was her girlfriend.
Thanks for the read.
loujaxon chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Lovely update, XV! I see there's only 2 more chapters to go. Thanks for a wonderful read.
joeyfranklin chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Bravo! What a wonderful story. One of the best I have read in the DWP universe. I love the way you portray Miranda and Andy. Both of them are strong and confident, with just a touch of self-doubt when it comes to each other. But please, don't stop here. You haven't updated in a year. There is so much more I want to read. Like what has Miranda got planned for Andy's career, what is going to happen to that weasel, Stephen, and our two ladies seem to have finally reached the point where they are ready to take their relationship to the next level. Also, I have to hear more about Emily and her discoloured tongue. Hilarious!
fe.ef3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I like this start also if it's true that have been used a lot in other fictions! It have captured my attention and this is always a good thing if you want to have readers to follow your story.

I want only to point out a little inaccurate phrase, and I take the time to do so only because the author is doing an amazing job in writing an historical fiction as well, and with a lot of accurate details, and also because I am italian and know that this misconception is worldly take as true...The Colosseum have not been used ever as an arena to persecute christians.

For the rest like I said, great start!
pegoti chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Been a while since I caught up with TT. This story has developed beautifully. Very much anticipating the conclusion. Bring it on! wrings paws and drools in anticipation Oh, here, almost forgot: hands over basket of assorted muse-centric cookies Go girl!
Ms. Rugby chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Wow I must say that this story is truly moving. I found it on a whim and decided to try it and boy am I glad I did. This story, your story, had me rooting for this couple as well as laughing out loud at the playful banter between each character. Your words flew off the page and right into my heart. I know you haven't updated, but please don't tell me that this story is finished. Even if it's for my own selfishness, I want more. Please continue this.

That's all
raven.rayne.5 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Have you considered finishing this story? It is very good and given I am wondering how you intend to finish it, its something I would read. Thanks for writing!
jeep28 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
I just came across this fic and I'm in love with it! This slow & tentative pace that has been set between them is adorable and I'm hoping it will be updated/finished because it's really quite good!
snarkygit chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
"Grand High Llama of masochists."

Still laughing.