Reviews for Possession
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Okay, so I've literally just finished watching Summer Wars for the first time (my good friend introduced it to me), so I'm still fairly fresh on everything that happened, and I think there's still some tears on my face, too; but as soon as I finished it, I just had to read some adorable NatsukixKenji fluff! And so I think it's safe to say that you've very much delivered what I ordered! Thank you so much for writing this adorable oneshot! Your authorship is much appreciated! I do hope that I can have the privilege of reading your stories again in the future! Thank you!
The Other Side of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Just watched the movie not ten minutes ago. Very good. As such, I decided to see what I could find under fanfiction for this title. Lo and behold I find this story.

It was exactly what I was looking for. This was the only thing missing from that movie. In my mind it would go that during the credits it would show Natsuki and Kenji's pictures, like in a scrap book, as they progressed through their relationship. Their first date. Graduation from high school and getting into college. A couple with him as the Getting into the Math Olympics and placing high if not getting first. A picture of Kenji proposing. Maybe even Natsuki proposing since it would seem that she was the more out going of the two of them. A few pictures from their college days then the wedding. A couple pictures of Natsuki pregnant then their first child. Interspersed through it all would be the other member's of Natsuki's family, all of them appearing at least once in some form or another. Maybe even have one with Kazuma teaching Kenji Shaolin kung fu.

Finally, after the credits had stopped rolling, in my mind, it'd be an image of a much older Kenji and Natsuki showing great grand children the scrap book that the pictures would be in. And the absolute final screen would be an outward moving landscape of Oz, with that computer lady's voice saying, "Please Sign in again soon." Fad to black and Love Machine's laughing face.

As such, this little story fits perfectly into that in my mind. It is, as I said, exactly what I wanted to see. Thank you for writing it.
persistentprism chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I, too, am a sucker for possessive lover characters! Keep up the good work!
mashu chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
cute
lunar2eternalbluecomplete chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aw! This was so cute! I love how she got so jealous of those other girls.
Reyana00 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I just watched summer wars today. I thought it was an extremely cute movie that left itself open to some great romance fanfics between Natsuki and Kenji. I was slightly disappointed when I found there to be so few fanfics about Summer Wars, and even fewer that were romance between Natsuki and Kenji. I was extremely excited, therefore, to come across your fic and I must say it was quite a great read. It satisfied my desire to see what these two might be like further on in their lives together. I'd even love to see you do a followup or two. Maybe write a multi-chapter long fic about their wedding and what a huge production it would turn into because of the Jinnouchi family and their antics.

Your grammar and spelling were great. I found no errors in the entire piece and that is quite impressive for a fanfic.

I hope to read more from you on Summer Wars.
Manxwolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I need a follow up. maybe with some fluff and offspring?
Zarina3908 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just watched Summer Wars. And this totally needs more love! Why did I make that two sentences? Anyway, that was so cute!
ADdude chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I just loved this story. Well written and you just captured the characters. I wish there were more Summer War stories like these.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Well, I really enjoyed it!
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
finally saw this movie today. It was AWESOME! that director made the girl who leapt through time as well. I get so absorbed in the story that I don't want it to end, hence the reason why I turn to fanfictions. Thank you for writing this! It was just what I needed.

-JukedSolid
Kohaku No Ama No Gawa chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I loved this story, hope you will write more for this fandom! :D
stargateoracle chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i enjoyed your story and nice to see some filler for what happened since the film, do you think you will be continuing this and would love to see what happens next
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was utterly awesome and super cute xP
Allied Forces chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I just watched this movie today and I am ashamed that I haven't even HEARD of it up to this point. Even though the plot was a bit strange, I LOVED the Kenji x Natsuki pairing :D It was so sweet! This fanfic completely captured their personalities and I really loved it :D