Reviews for Attack of the 50 Foot Whatever
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Um.. I'm guessing here but i think cause alot of people hate hojo and want him to die?
Rose-Oracle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
...Why was there a giant venomous spider in Hojo's desk?

I didn't-I COULD'NT-stop laughing at that. Wonderful, simply wonderful.

Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
aw XD Zack's so brave XP
sage chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
this was so cute and funny! something tells me sephy had something to do with the spider on hojo's desk LOL! you should write a oneshot about that! i would so totally read it! anywayz awesome job! ()v
Nos-Lowarn chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
-gigglesnort- This is just too perfect. The shopping banter, Zack's permanent optimism about financial issues (and everything else), the 'angry boyfriends' bit... I could prattle on forever about this.

I am immensely grateful I wasn't drinking anything when I read the last two lines, or I would have sprayed it all over my lappy.

Also, are you a fan by any chance? The title is the name of one of the tropes on there.
ill0gical chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
HA. I loved the ending. Sephiroth 1 - Hojo 0. *grins*
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
LOL! This is classic. So many good lines. Zack and Aerith's interaction is beautiful. So wonderfully IC. And I adore the line about Seph rescuing Zack from angry boyfriends. LOLOLOL.

Eww, that would be horrible to encounter a spider like that! I am so glad I don't live where they get that big.

I love Seph's reaction to Zack's tale. LOL. And he put a spider in Hojo's desk. LOL. Awesome.

(It's funny how I got here; Kaze read the fic and sent me the link, and I didn't stop to see who wrote it before I read. Then I got to the ending scene and thought "... This looks like Northeasternwind's style." **snarks.**) Awesome work, as always!
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love this story! I think you've got all the characters spot-on, and I love all the humor - I was snickering through most of the fic! Aerith and Zack were so cute in this... I love how he said that she could be his sidekick. And the ending scene with Zack and Seph was perfect! It's great how they seemed to be such good friends, and I got a kick out of Seph being so knowledgeable about the spiders and how he left the spider in Hojo's desk. LOL.