Reviews for It Was A Dark And Stormy Night
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 2/26
This is a thing of beauty. xD
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
The bad thing is I can actually see it happening. Well done, this was hilarious.
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Yamamoto's response to the whole situation is perfect - and so so true. Thanks for writing!
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is some of the greatest crack Known To Man. God... This... Is... This could happen. It really could. Currently laughing more than breathing. Oh god... hahahahahahahahahaha...
urs-v chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is just pure madness!
Well, I managed to laugh a lot finally...
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was brilliant. I laughed throughout the entire piece.
Manita chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I can't stop laughing. Dear lord, I think that was the funniest thing I have ever read. "Fly you fools!" *collapses in a giggling heap*
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was hilarious, especially the last scene! It made me laugh.
A.C.Ritic chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is a wonderfully hilarious story. I love the language.
jm17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Read it many times and its still absolutely hilarious. Please write more in the future .
nashinashi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Haha wow, this was amazing! I laughed out loud throughout. Loved the way the shinigami managed to unknowingly work together dig their own graves, and how they kept shoving responsibilities and blame on each other.

Really fun stuff, thanks for writing and sharing!
fayfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
XD !ROFLMAO! XD
ancientlybroken chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was so funny! Where did you get the idea for this. I'm sure I will dream of sponsored Hare and Hound run for charity, featuring a flash-stepping Shunsui. Ahhh, face hurts from laughing so hard.
Bastet chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Absoluuutely LOVED it! :D

My favourite was,

Kuchiki blinked at him. He managed to blink in such a way that it not only conveyed incomprehension and disbelief, but it suggested that Kaien's sandals were untied.

:D Brilliant! Completely Byakuya.

Thank you for a such a great story!
at-kb chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was one of the funniest Bleach fics I've ever read!

It's so great to see a Kaien fic that's not sad. Plus, everyone was so in-character, and hilarious-Ukitake with his bags of chocolate, Yamamoto with his "hands-off" style of leadership-it was just amazing. Thank you so much for writing!