Reviews for Just another set of 'deleted' scenes
Chaos's Prototype chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
XD Very funny!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
This was pretty funny. I loved the World Wide Ocean thing, and the references to the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. XD
myth buster chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
How about an outtake where Sora answers, "Kairi," when Riku asks him what it is he has that Riku could never imitate.

Also, have Namine get mad at Roxas for not recognizing her, seeing as she's his twin sister.
Random Kingdom Hearts Fan chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Oh, that was classic! I loved them all! I want another one in Port Royal though.

HaHA Captain Jack's famous "But why is the rum gone?" Is now Sora's XD
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Thanks for taking my request. They're singing isn't THAT bad, though.

'Covers ears as Sora, Donald, and Goofy start singing.'

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Never mind, it IS that bad. Now make it stop!
FlyingSquirrelOfDarkness chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Oh this story is so funny!I loved the last little parody with Riku saying that 'having you for a best friend' crap. I always thought that was lame. Anyways, I'd like to see either the very ending scene, or something with when Goofy dies in KH2
Random Kingdom Hearts Fan chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I think that these were SO funny! You couldn't do better! I love reading parodies, even though I love Kingdom Hearts, so please do more! I was wondering if you could do a parody of the scene in the beginning when Sora wakes up in the Mansion and sees the note: "Thank Namine"

THANKS!
Flightfoot chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
LOL, I always love your deleted scenes. How about re-doing the scene where he fights the over-sized Ursula? Seriously, her first form took me about twenty minutes to beat, but I breezed through her second form in about five minutes! What's up with that?
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
LOL I bet that a lot of guys would think it's safer to walk around in a room full of broken glass than talking with a girl.
Sloane chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That definately made my day. Keep it up!