Reviews for Of Tubs and Neck Rubs
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/2
Good job!
LoveHilson chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Deeply addicted to this story. Please do one More installment! :)
rictusEMpra.J chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So perfect! So very perfect! :D

You, my friend, are brilliant.
Balanced chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
"House liked to pretend that because Wilson had let his genitals touch House, that meant they were one person, and he couldn't leave half of himself behind. It was a stupid, illogical notion, really, but House thought it, anyway."

What a great quote in a great story. Loved it.
darlingmess chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Again this is just well sweet. Wilson's compassion or protectiveness of House is just so endearing, its just so adorable watching their interactions, its just cute. (I sound like an over emotional preteen. Ugh just creeped myself then.) But I really do love their relationship,I love how you wrote it as well, its, like, gentle and naive, but firm and you so portrayed House insecturities so well, He's almost like a baby; a broody, asinine baby, but still.

Anywho, cheers!
anne chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Great story! Please write another sequel. I love those two together and it helps me forget the season 6 ending.
kiki chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love your fic's!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Liked the sequel.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Um, excuse me. This was amazing and sweet and adorable and in character and I realized that a few times I was biting my shirt while reading this. I hope no one saw...I love how you properly described the gentleness of Wilson's personality. You were able to illustrate it in a romantic and sensual manner and it was beautiful. I also feel as though House reacted in a realistic way.
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hello! Me again! I know I need a life lol. I just can't help it your stories make me really happy. This one was so cute! 3 I was giggling the whole time and my roommate gave me weird looks. I kept getting distracted from my philosophy study guide. That's how good and adorable this was. Great work. 3
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Love it!

You write the boys so well.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Beauiful! :)
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I LOVED this story. It felt so...*real*. Beware of the rant that follows:

House and Wilson's relationship is like few others in any fandom. On one hand, they don't speak about their feelings except in especially dire circumstances - and even then, what they say is very short and to the point. A majority of their feelings are expressed through actions. It seems like this is very limiting, but its just the opposite. They have this sort of intimacy that they have with no one else, where they can be their true selves and have these small, seemingly-insignificant moments which actually mean a whole lot.

Your story definitely captured this idea. The whole bathtub scene was like no other I've ever read before. The comfort House was feeling by having Wilson step into the tub with him was palpable. It made me want to go and take a bath, haha. But even more, you could get a sense that the intimacy was so beyond something sexual. It may have seemed like a small moment to the outside observer, but this small gesture got across ideas that most fanfic writers (and even more, many couples in the real world) would need volumes to express.

As an aside, I loved your description of Wilson when he was undressing. Here, you can tell House sees him as a human being instead of Wonderboy Oncologist [TM]. He acknowledges that Wilson isn't perfect, that he has some love handles and pudge, but that it's actually something good, not bad. It comes across that its something House admires, and isn't just like "Well, he has a nice personality..." Admitting that characters have "flaws" in their appearance is something few writers as a whole are willing to acknowledge, let alone fanfic writers, so I really admired that aspect about your writing.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I loved this. You do House's confusion very well. The entire piece is sweet and touching.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I adore your writing style, it makes the stories so much more entertaining to read. This one is great! ]