Reviews for Stupid Chatty Blonds
Candy Penguin chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I hate D18, so tell me why I am laughing so hard? xDDD "If I tattoo Namimori on my dick, will you worship that too?" I died.
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
ROFL, drunk calls are always hilarious
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hee hee, stupid blonde.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Must love a drunk Dino:)
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I liked how Dino really had something serious that was on him mind and bothered about. His other drunk talking was hilarious!
Fluffness chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Drunk Dino is funny Dino. The fic was really cute nd funny, and I can see Dino getting that tattoo (when drunk, not sober) for Hibari. Such a creative fic!
PineappleAndEggplants chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha. I found this super amusing. And I love it because it's D18! What is there NOT to love? xD

This is super cute. Except the tattoo part. Huhuhu. ;
ZombieNinjaKit chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Lol. I just read the omake! It was hilarious, I thought Dino was amusing drunk but I loved Hibari being sadistic! Especially to Dino, its just so funny.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
XD LOL! I think this is more D18 FRIENDSHIP! *is totally ok with it, cuz can't see Dino with any canons... honestly, no canons seem to fit the poor clut-I mean... GUY*
Roriette chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOLOL

It was awesome ;3 Dino was talking about tattooing Namimori on his - wut?
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
XD CUTE!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Haha I laugh so much when Dino started talking about getting a tatto in his dick but I laugh even more when Hibari actually reply him XD

This was awesome and so freaking funny
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
ROFL. I love the humor xD

Now THIS was creative! x)
sethadmirer chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*howls in laughter just as Dino howls in misery

Oh, that last line is priceless! XD Hey, Dino; maybe if you moved your base to Namimori instead he'd consider you part of it? Wait; that's not practical...what about buying his school and giving it to him? It'll be worth it; although the rest of the student body (or at least the idiots who can't spot a mafia don when they see one) will be gunning for you...

And no, Dino dear; his name is Kyou-tan; not Kyo- *gets whacked on the head by a certain pair of tonfas

*gives a shaky thumbs up form where she lies as a bloody, unrepentant heap on the floor* WRITE ON! XD
Anna chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOL.

"...legal and at the age of consent..."

Haha, what's that supposed to mean?

xD