Reviews for Ad Hoc
Aww please please continue the story! You can't just leave Dark Link dead like that! I have to know what happens next!
DragonAlex13 chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Please write more
Guest chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
Please keep updating this story. Please its wonderful, awesome, amazing and anything good. I love this story its one of my most favorite stories. Oh and you write amazingly.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Please continue this! I gotta see what happened to Dark Link! DX
leomonta chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
Oh, please oh please, do continue. Your writing style is fenominal, and utterly hilarious. I love the d-link character you've created his sarcastic assyness always makes my day. And navi, I thank you for not making navi seem like a non annoying person, she was a terror in oot. Never thought of stuffing her in a bottle though. Soo wish that was an in game feature. And the bromance betwn oot-link and d-link is adorable. I hope I can see more soon in the near future.
Akesha.Taladim chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Heya !

I usually do not leave any type of comments, but there's à first to everything, eh ?

I'm begging you - please, do update ! Your story is amazing. I love your take on dark's origins. It is so far the best fanfinc I've ever read, and I think it deserves a great ending. You have awsome writing skills, so please, please finish this ! I'll give you a cookie ! ;)
twisteddeal chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
...update please i do love this story booth of them actualy.

at first it was kind of iffy (with the hole entire 20 years future thing in your orginal fic) but im glad i gave it a chanche and i love the idea that you bassicly created Dark/Shadow Link, and how he bassicly created himself.

...it still hurts my brain to think about it.

sigh, i feel as if Dark Link needs someone i mean he has Zelda but im not sure if he is well and trualy well in love with her or if he is doing it becuase its his well Duty.

I love your Dark Link he is a very believble person...but i want some more Midna and Dark Link commentary thats always funny and i miss the group together.

hmm are you going to use this fic to explain why Gannon did not kill Dark link all those times that he had a chanche...and i have always felt sorry for him Gannon i mean...im not realy sure why but i do.
I do have to wonder however what happens to the Triforce of power after Gannon is dead...realy where does it go, and does the Triforce of power make you evil or is it the whole entire power corrupts thing.
SunShark chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wait, what happened to the other story? Everything changed since the last time I checked! And I liked the attitude of the other mini-link, this one's too mature!
Manic-Panik chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
Oh and the link to that picture doesn't work.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
You have no idea how much this pleases me. Lol No you are not terrible you are awesome. And I love the changes you've made. It's definitely easier to follow. I had a little trouble with he flashbacks but that was it. I can see Skyward Swords influence on in the story too. Which is cool. I think you made a typo though when I was first re-reading you called it lake Floria when in Hyrule it's Hylia. I'm sure you know that but I just thought id point it out. It confused me a little.

Can't wait until you update again.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
A summary of changes might be a good idea. I'd add more but I'm WAAAAY behind on sleep and I should probably be fixing that instead of reading... and digressing... so another time.

Thanks again, as always.
Catoust chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
SP!

Jerk. :P You leave us hanging this long and then we find out somebody important died? So nice
Manic-Panik chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
I liked it. The only error I noticed was one grammar error where you wrote me instead my which is pretty damned good if you ask me. To be honest I'm alittle confused becaus I've forgot some of the previous events so this happier had less of an impact than it normally would've but I'm just going to wait until you revise and re read it. And then give you a better review I'm lazy haha sorry.
Retsof chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Oh... Oh dear. Well at least they have time travel, they can fix this... I think. Now, Will I have to go back and reread everything after your revisions?
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Woo dayum... and I don't even know if they can fix that.