Reviews for Distortion
Can't you shorten the chapters and put more chapters in instead
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Update please
luckysofia chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Hello, I love your fanfic and I'd like, please put another chapter soon. Thanks for listening, see you in another chapter.
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I really liked this story. I wish there was more. T.T well I hope you update soon! :D
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Sooooooo good. More please._
KaijuBlue chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I really like this! Like you said in an earlier author's note, "Allen-joins-the-Noah" fics are done a lot, only thing is most of them aren't done very well, which isn't the case with this. I like that the Earl and the other Noah are actively twisting the truth so that Allen will stay on their side, and that Allen (at least now) is suspecting that he isn't being completely truthful. It really makes it all seem more in-character.

I'm hoping this hasn't been dropped, as I'd love to see more soon!
Diavo chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
To Be Kontinued. Dun Dun, Dun.
Diavo chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
CORSET: a tourture instrument mainly used on women. breakes the bones of the tourtured while also preventing breathing.
Happycafegirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
amazing
pink9571 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Love it! upload soon!
AthtarKuroCat chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
please continue, please do not leave it with the intrigue of what will happen if it continues, if aces that interests me so happy TwT (imagining the next chapter)
lilanimefan247 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
great job
FarFromRevered chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
yay! I can't wait for the next chapter~ n.n

Plz update soon 8B
Actual-Grendel chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Ahhhh! I loved the timeskip, and I love what you've molded Allen into! It's really wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter when they meet the exorcists either! I don't know if this has been touched upon, but will Allen be getting into a relationship, or will this stay gen? And if so, will it be with Road? I know you've pressed heavily into the sibling-love they share, but I'm wondering, since he won't be falling head over heels with Lenalee, if he'll become more infatuated with Road?
MJ.THE.CAT chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
haha! Tyki and Allen were funny!