Reviews for Parenting Prep
I would have been shocked that Draco was drinking a muggle whiskey…
0nce chapter 60 . 5/7
I was rooting for Luna and Blaise the whole time! They are an adorable couple and I owe you forever for introducing them to me! I really like your Astoria, too. I think, whenever she is written into a story, often she's too much of a stereotypical "Pansy Parkinson"-like slytherin (btw, Pansy and Harry are actually pretty cute...!) but in your story, she seems more genuine, and developed, even though she's not very prominent. And I love that Hermione never says that Draco is flawless, or prefect, or that he magically loses all those little things that make him Draco, but rather that Hermione accepts the reason he has them, and loves them anyway. All in all, a brilliant fic!
laze chapter 1 . 5/6
60 chapters heck dis is gonna be one helluva reading.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 60 . 2/11
I loved this story so much I even cried when it was over.
It is very annoying to use 'helluva' in less than two chapters
Rivermint chapter 60 . 12/30/2014
The feels! I cried so hard on chapter 58. Why do you make get the feelsies? WHYYYYAHHHH?
Goldbonbon chapter 60 . 12/22/2014
omg best fanfic eva
Guest chapter 60 . 12/21/2014
Love the Dramione
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) Newsflash pug, you are fat and illiterate, not
to mention as ugly as your namesake..
Guest chapter 60 . 12/9/2014
Done reading and i love it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Haha, "Get your hands off my Baby Mama.."
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
(Sneer) The pug should be paired up with the weasel, they are both as stupid as each other and as ugly.
I owe you chapter 59 . 10/19/2014
It is beautiful and sad! You are an amazing writer and have made me actually feel something for the first time in months. Thank you for giving your talent to others and helping me.
rockstarluver003 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I understand that with stories like this not everything was going to make sense or be in complete character but at least make the side people in character. Are you mixing up professor sprout with McGonagall because she would never have any of the characterizations you gave her. And you would think that if Lockhart ever regained his memories he would be sent to Azkaban for what he did, not go back to teaching at Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 59 . 7/28/2014