Reviews for Parenting Prep
WOW! I can't believe i finished it! Usually with stories like these I get bored really easily because there is too much fluff or dialogue and not enough action or events, however you get me interested the entire time. This is the longest fanfiction I've ever read because I never finish. I spent 3 hours straight and loved your story. I LOVE the shippings J.K. Rowling put together so I tend to avoid and hate others but for whatever reason, your pairings really intrigued me and I can actually see them working. Congratulations on an AMAZING story!
My names Raegan how weird!
EpicSpiritLover5 chapter 60 . 11/17/2016
I crying all the way from the chapter with the braclites to the epilogue and one question. how is the women how comes up to dray and mione at the end. I cryed so much I loved it make more
Angel chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
OMG Anisa is my first name but I go by angel OMG. I freaked the fuck out when I read that part OMG
Guest chapter 60 . 8/25/2016
It was weird, but I think that was why I loved it!
Guest chapter 60 . 8/17/2016
I was so sad when they died.
Guest chapter 59 . 8/17/2016
tears
Unidentified Gem chapter 60 . 6/9/2016
BEAUTIFUL STORY! :D I LOVED IT
alex chapter 60 . 5/19/2016
i love your pairings!

except blaise and luna

i would have done blaise and ginny...
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 60 . 4/27/2016
Yes this is what I was looking for!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Oh yay if I've got the summary right I've finally found what I wanted!
AshestoAshes32 chapter 18 . 4/9/2016
WHY THE HECK ARE YOU WRITING 'HELL' LIKE 'HELLL'! What are you, two?!
CJ chapter 60 . 3/25/2016
I liked your twist off of the "Baby Project" story. By reading your story I finally the end to the "Baby Project."
CJ chapter 55 . 3/23/2016
Evelyn won't feel so awkward now.
CJ chapter 48 . 3/21/2016
I don't like how Evelyn is all grown up. Draco and Hermione both would have been safer at their homes and Evelyn at Hogwarts with the rest of the babies.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »