Reviews for Know When To Fold Em
reignbowz chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I was just wondering if you were planning on writing a sequel to this story?
DominaUmbra666 chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
It was really good but I didn't like Patrick's pov at the end. Good job!
eurogirl14 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I like Patrick. I don't like what he does, per say, but I like how he's treating Sam, and how he treated Lia. As far as I can tell, he's a good guy, just has issues with killing arrogant bastards by shortening their lives. Great story so far!
RogueStorm84 chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Hot damn that was awesome! I loved it.
NetElf chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
What an amazing story! Original plot, very well written, and exellent character developement! I would of course love if there was a sequel, but all in all it was a very nice wrap-up :)
k0e chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Holding Sam on the invisible leash by Dean is not only hot, but also how sweet it is that Sam craves the control he's seeking. "He does what I say simply because I say it, NOT because I threaten him. That's control." Well said!

I felt for Patrick in the beginning- lost his lifemate and a 900-year-old witch... however as it shows in the end of the story that he has little connection to empathizing to other human's feelings that I lost that respect for Patrick as a love interest for Sam. So glad Sam and Dean got back together on certain circumstances :)

Making a story about Patrick and Sam is refreshing! It was addicting that I wanted to see more Patrick/Sam stories on Spn fanfic, but alas! Patrick's name is not even on the character A or B for choosing the pairing!

Love your story with feather_touch!
Kateya chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
YAY for posting this on - I couldn't wait for updates on your LJ account. I sincerely hope there's a sequel. Keep up the fantastic writing!
Anime Freak Girl chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
wow... the beginning fooled me into actually siding with patrick haha... now.. wow. cliffy? SERIOUSLY?, one of the first... most deepest SN fic ive u have a sequel :P
fireball1012 chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
loved the ending..so can't wait for the sequal
metallicarfan chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
Sounds to me like a sequel may be on the way? That would be awesome. Great job with this one girls-I really enjoyed it!
NetMyne01 chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
No! It can't be the end? Please tell me there's a sequel! Loved this story very much, thank you.
mauralee88 chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Very nice!
fireball1012 chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
loved it very much, glade Dean has Sam back with him, so can't wait for more
Liquorish chapter 10 . 6/6/2010