Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
dvd123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
*squeals* I love this! Very in character and the angst plus the sweetness just balance each other out beautifully.

And the surprise that Ziva already has the ring on her finger. xD Hehe.
please-enter-your-name chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was beautiful! I have to admit that my eyes got wet because of the cellar part :/ But the end.. It was so good! And I definitely don't mind the fluff :D
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Take a look at my review to Chapter 2 of Divertimento by Aquila1. It'll explain what stories like this do to me. This was beautiful, and it had me crying out of sheer, perfect Tiva love and angst. I'm a angst/fluff/drama kind of girl. Take a look at that review of mine and you'll see what I mean(: I'm in awe at this piece of flawless perfection...
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, dear Lord, this was just perfect! This is exactly how I could see a Tiva proposal happening- sort of accidentally on purpose. Loved it!
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It made me happy... and the ring thing was funny... the acceptance was sorta OOC... and I can TOTALLY feel Ziva, the way she's cursing him in her head... sometimes it's like that... cursing someone for no good reason because there's something else you're supposed to say that you really shouldn't. Four and a half stars out of five- one half point taken away for lack of originality.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
OMG! I wish this would happen on the show! It is perfect and they are so in character. Brilliant
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
So awesome. And such fantastic dialogue (even the internal dialogue)! I love the craziness of TIVA. :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*phew* you had me worried there. but that was soooooo sweet. i loved it. poor ziva and tony, but finally things worked out :)
pearly-mist chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
To be perfectly honest with you, my best friend has been going on and on about how good NCIS is forever, but I was never compelled enough to actually give it a go until I read your fic. Everything was so deeply real - all the emotions of the characters & their dialogue, it was like watching it unfold in real life.

After I watched my first ever episode (it was a repeat anyway, but still good xD) I came back to reread your fic again & loved it even more, if that's even possible.

You have me officially converted :D
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
So sweet, loved it!
Claralynn chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw...that's the sweetest story ever. Loved it!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Cute, and way less ridiculous then it could have been. Believable, not exactly, but fluffy fun for sure. I smiled through the whole thing.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"What if we are completely incompatible? You could be signing up for a lifetime of bad sex."

"Like that's even possible," he leers, and her body warms in response, knowing he's right.

I so, so love this.

"Ziva, you don't just tickle my fancy. You pummel it into submission with your superhero moves."

Totally made me laugh.

This story is so well written that it feels completely plausible depsite the fluff. I really think that if Tony proposed it would not be in a traditional fashion. Kudos!
Belker chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! *grins* This would be the DiNozzo way of proposing, if they ever come to that.

Great read - thanks!

tonysmel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
The best angst always comes with a happy ending! I loved that Ziva made Tony's "deathbed" confesional conditional, when she demanded it not be cliche! And as far as never "dating", let's face it, these two know more about one another now than any date will reveal. I've always felt that Tiva could work on the show because these two are not a traditional couple, and therefore would never be boring, or(listen up Ziva) cliche! And yeah, they will never do this on the show, but it works in your story, and it "could" work on the show. Anyway, thanks for the perfect blend of angst, humor and fluff.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »