Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
lostie21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I loved your story. The beginning was so heartbreaking. Ziva breaking down thinking that Tony was going to die and trying to hold it together was very well written. And of course a nice ending. Thanks for the story! :D
Swingflip chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Love it! More than anything I've read lately :)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
okay so i pretty sure im in love with this story and this has to happen in real life... soon... like now! awsome storuline and beautifully written. charaters were perfectly in character. just awesome... oh and by the way, i now want my future husband to propose to me while unconcious... super hot... super romantic... love it!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Me likey. that is all. :)
zatl chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
this was incredibly cute, and I absolutely adored it. :)

amazing job.
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This...made me really happy.

'You don't just tickle my fancy. You pummel it into submission with your superhero moves.' So, so, so, so cute.

Sometimes, fluff is just necessary in life.
acceb chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I totally loved it. I like living in Tiva happy ending land :)
sydsud chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I needed a feel-good story, and this was the perfect one. My only criticism would be that Tony does seem a bit out of character in some parts, but since it was so fluffy it didn't really bother me much. Thanks so much for writing this, I loved it!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is going down as one of my absolute favourites of yours! There are too many terrific lines to list, though I especially loved the love triangle, turned rectangle turned polygon and the pummelling his fancy bit. The latter one took a few seconds to recover from.

This is the perfect mix of drama, humour and flat out romance and fits these two to a tee. There are so many moments were I kept thinking 'this is so them'. I even almost cried when she found the ring, but that could be because I'm tired :)

This was just what a needed to read at the moment. Beautiful work as always.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
completely and utterly awesome! a definite fave.

(damn, those two'll be arguing long after they're admitted into a nursing home...)
YellinYee chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Lovely! Tony and Ziva would be the ones to take this route to the alter...of course it would take a would-be wound to get either to admit his/her feelings about the other. No *official* courtship necessary, jump straight to engagement. :)
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was a great story, it really captured the character such as Ziva not wanting to hear Tony deathbed confession. The scene were written beautiful a all the way through; happy, sad, and funny blend into one great story. I’d love to see the team but most of all Gibb reaction. Anyways great job.
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ugh this was just intense and so perfect. You captured Ziva and Tony both so perfectly. Just with how Ziva reacted when Tony was shot and waiting for him in the hospital. The whole coat part was so cute. Ziva being so angsty and in denial about finding the ring and Abby being the positive one & in Tony's defense seems so realistic.

The description of their hands linked together when they were waiting for the ambulance was beautiful. Tony's proposal to Ziva was so pitiful and lovely and just him and her tricking him by already having the ring on was just adorable.

I don't think I can find a word to express really how much I adore this piece. The fluff just left the huge closet romantic in me squealing with delight. I apologize for all my raving I just really love this.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh, I was so happy when I saw a new BB story that I could hardly believe my eyes! Loved it. Totally fluffy, yes, but really isn't there enough plot-based ff out there?:) It made me giggle. And I agree- it seems like a Tony thing to do- will he EVER make a move and start courting Ziva?
NYT chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Yes, I think Tony could run around with a ring in his pocket thinking that movie nights with his partner counted as dating. I don't see Ziva agreeing to marry him except in a crazy situation where she thinks he's dying. Of course, I want to see Abby's and Gibbs reaction.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »