Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
NCISFAN chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
great story! i liked it!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I LOVED this. Great fic
cymraes chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I liked this very much, especially when Tony didn't die!

'She rubs her temple. "I am going to kill him myself," she says in defeat.

Abby grabs her hand. "That's the spirit!"'

made me smile and the conversation between Ziva and Tony was great, priiceless reveal that she is already wearing the ring and this choice, no dating straight to marriage, is them, I agree
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i think this was a excellent one-shot! :) i loved it! you placed fear in us first, then produced confusion and turmoil, then w/ a dash of comedy all thru out... :)
artislife89 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well written! Very good!
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OK. I owe you like a bazillion reviews, but the house reno has been crazy and still going on! Ugh! However, I had to jump in with a review to let you know that you are my hero. Holy jumping! You get a plot bunny and 18 pages comes out. Can you tell me your secret? I spent almost eight hrs last night writing something for FF (yes, I did head off to bed at 4:15am and yes, it's only 9:52am my time (you do the math) and hence probably why this long run on sentence-I'm on vacation at home this week) and I got through typing out nearly 20 pages but 16 of them were already written and only four were new. Whoa! Just reread that, I think I'm channeling Abby here and I haven't had caffeine yet.

Anyway, on to the review!

What a lovely birthday present for your friend, Ana. I'll bet lots of people jealous of her. ;)

Love the action sequence and how you managed to bring the time movement down to second by second through Ziva's POV. An improvement on For some reason, I saw this happening in Gibbs's basement. Makes no sense, but then I've only had a few hours of sleep. :)

Only goof ball Tony would get his proposal in while having surgery, but nicely done and very believable, esp the part where he gets McGee to give Ziva the coat.

Loved the fluff. You make good fluff. More fluff please.

Anyway, need to get a few things done, so I'll conclude the review by saying. Great piece. Hope you get inspired more often. :)
mia58 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm glad you couldn't help yourself. Please don't ever stop yourself from writing any of your ideas down. Even your fluff (which is only a portion of the fic) is written nicely and worthy of reading.

I very much liked the Ziva/Abby friendship scene. There are too few stories that show their friendship. LMAO at "I am going to kill him myself" ... "That's the spirit!".

Looking forward to your next offering.
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
What a completely lovely way for me to wake up! I thought this story was fantastic, and not too out of character, at all! And this was actually the slightly ill-conceived way that they would finally do it! Tony's right, he HAS been wooing her all this time, just not in the usual ways. And like she could deny she'd been pining away for him all these years? Hello? Soulmates? Anyway, FANTASTIC story! You could even do a follow-up on the way the whole team reacts to the news, especially Abby! She'd love knowing she was right! Thank you for this! :D (I think I read it three times, just now!)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
It was excellent fluff though and I enjoyed it immensely.

And Tony just might do something like that.
SnoopMaryMar chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Fluff? Yes.

But extremely well-written and utterly beautiful.

I could actually see it happen that way.

Great work!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I usually don't like the major-injury-sudden-confession fics because they usually sound fake, but this one was well-written and didn't feel forced. I like that they still dance around what has to be said until the very last moment they can...that's very them. Nicely done.
genevra chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I absolutely 100% believe that Tony would be doofy enough to walk around with a ring forever. I can see it. Gosh, that was amazing. It had the perfect amount of angst and the perfect amount of fluff. I loved Abby and her little white lie about the ring. She was eerily calm though. And the quasi-proposal and acceptance were just beautiful. Love loved the last line! Great job.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
really beautiful story :) perfect way for tony to propose to her... lol thats just tony, ya know? never doing things the conventional way, always doing things the way he wants to not the way normal people would do... gibbs is going to throw a fit i suppose about the whole thing, but i doubt hes going to put up much of a fight... would love to see this go on a chapter or 2 from telling the team while tony is in the hospital to the walking down the aisle maybe even the poppin out the little dinozzos :) anyway thanks for the good read
WillowG chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I haven't words for this story...it's perfect!great work!
mongol94 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
went through a gamut of emotions during this story, from laughing to crying. thanks for a great story
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »