Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Such a magnificient story. A few of my favourite lines...

A love triangle turned rectangle, turned…some other polygon they were having a hard time keeping straight…

a strange gauze of olive and honey and crimson.

She wonders, not for the first time, what exactly he sees when he looks at her. What she could possibly have ever done to earn that look of reverence he sometimes gives her.

Your words are so beautiful. I have no idea how you took the cliché 'one of them gets shot and they confess their love' story line and made it your own, and by that I mean utterly original, moving, surprising and funny; but you did and I really addmire you for that.
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
so I personally loved it n vote for a sequel! I would love to hear tony explain this one to gibbs n the rest of the team. N the more I think about it, the more I am able to see tony carrying a ring around n skipping the dating thing...just a pesky little detail, right?
Mitford chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I cried. I think that is all I need to tell you but I will add that I think this is a super story.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
great story. are you going to make it a series? if so there are a few ideas you can go with. Plus I hope you at least make a sequel
Ryalin chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Absolutely beautiful. My favorite stories are the ones that meld angst and fluff effectively. You did a superb job.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5