Reviews for A Piece of Cake Redux
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hahaha... Always gotta watch out for them pervy peaches. They'll get ya every time.

I love so the desert. Except when the dust storms leave layers of themselves all over the place. That's a pain in the cushie tushie to clean up. It gets into EVERYTHING.
shiny silver grl chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Heh...I keep wanting more with your stories!
shiny silver grl chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Liking this one so far :) One thing, though, in this paragraph:

"Soft leather fingers touched her closed lids, trailing downwards over the slope of her nose to trace the outline of lips, parting slightly with an inaudible sigh under his feather-light caress. Acutely feeling the absence of his touch as his hand lifted, Sarah was both eased and apprehensive when it returned after the briefest of moments, the back of his fingers brushing across her jaw line, continuing along the column of her throat, down between her breasts. She jumped as his nails grazed the flat plane of her stomach before his hand came to rest possessively on her hip."

So...if he's got leather gloves on, how are his fingernails grazing the flat plane of her stomach? :)
VampChick76 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I like the story!

Xela
magialuna chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I really enjoyed this. I guess I was one of the multitude who really hoped this would be longer, and go further. I really do like it as it is though. This Jareth and Sarah were really in character and their interaction was very enjoyable. I'd love to see where this goes next.

Clare
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
MMMMMM...you know how to do smexy...

Can that be me? Pretty please? Gawd!

Fans self.

And...and its in the tunnel! Love the freaking tunnel. Something so seeeeexy about it. You could totally see the **mutual** attraction. It is so beautifully filmed, whether that be the film maker's intention or not. You can cut the sexual tension with a knife from the time he throws the beggers costume off to when the cleaners emerge.

He leans into her and I faint every time!

Good job! Still hooked!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Squee!

We all know whoes boots they are! Getting a bit of chills. I have always adored the tunnel scene. I cannot wait to proceed.

Good, solid writing. I feel like I am in Okie and then whisked to my familar and beloved tunnel.

Talent!

xo

ErinVioletgoblin
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Of course cake from Jareth would be better than all others! This story needs a sequel, though. Desperately!
roseredautumn chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
haaa, the part with the sign breaking cracks me up
L'Archange chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Wow the kiss left ME breathless. I do hope you will continue this. :) Hope your thesis went well and that it means you're tackling the sequel as I type this? Please please please please?

I think I've already said this about your writing but...I love the way you have power over words. :P
Viciously Witty chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Of course we want more, but you didn't let us down.

I got a kick out of the "Underground Shelter" premise. Lovely. And the fact that it led to the tunnels - even lovelier.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I am so happy you want to do more with this story later. It was really good and brought me back home to Oklahoma. I will look forward to it.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Okay that was fun.I grew up in oklahoma and the really is a place called Nowhere, only things there are a very small gas station and a water tower that says Nowhere. The population is 4 I think. It is a little North East I think. I grew up just outside Oklahoma city. Your story is great by the way, I like that it is simple and fun.I find that too much drama can mess up most job.
writertron chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
if you do continue it that would be lovely - the ending is passable but does sorta leave it hanging wide open, you just know there's gotta be more. aside from that, it is a lovely piece of work. _
Tar Irene chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
hmm - no, I don't think the end is a let down AT ALL. I think it's wonderful and original. I mean, everyone ends their stories with sappy J/S fluff, right? I really admire your willingness to go beyond that - one kiss is sufficient, really - and your characters are brilliant - and I can't help wondering what happened to Katie just as much as I wonder what happens between J and S - and that's the mark of a really good story - not just a crowd pleasing story, but an actually good one. I really enjoyed this - also I'm from Oklahoma and I don't think your descriptions are too off. It does get awfully hot, haha!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »