Reviews for A Piece of Cake Redux
phoenixkid chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
awesome please update soon!
Lakara Valentine chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
ok, i'm with sarah on this one. more of those please? many many many more! XD
i've read a few of your other laby stories, and so far this one is just as good as the others. i especially liked how the sign for the shelter fell apart, very clever ;) i just hope the tornado was as selective as the one's i've experienced and skipped the hotel!
camcalli chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Oh my! That was certainly...stirring. And Jareth kept his word? He's up to something. Well worth the wait.
messengercat chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Firstly, I love the chapter title, it makes me giggle. So true.

Secondly, part of me almost feels sorry for the goblins, no more cookies!(And, of course to bog is a verb.)

Hehehehehee, Jareth. I like how Sarah's mind works. And, I will never tire of the banter. Such fun~
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
A birthday present, indeed. Seems like Sarah might have been the one to get the gift.
Norehnka chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
hehe Jareth the tease... he knows she'll want some more! :P ( i would too for sure! XP ) But what has he got in mind? He certainly wouldn't come back in her life for a mere kiss!
mnleonard chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Sigh. Yes, the build-up was exquisite, and yummy. You capture them both so well.

Just one more chapter, huh? That is both tantalizing, and bittersweet - I'm enjoying this little story so much!
Sallafe K chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Oh, poor Sarah...
Jareth actually did what she asked him to, and look what happened...
:P
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Loved it! It was the perfect teaser! Poor Sarah doesn't know what she really wants, hopefully she'll find out before too long.
mnleonard chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
WOW! I love your imagery. It's the best. I don't know that I have anything constructive to offer, but I'll give you my thoughts, pretty much in order of appearance:
-I'm worried about her camera.
-Yay, Jareth's here to stir things up and cause trouble and make everything end up happy!
-Can she go back the way she just came? (Personally, I don't know why she would want to, other than to collect her camera...)
-Why is there a passageway to the Underground HERE?
-The mirror? The doll? The syringe? Something lives in the mirror, someone demented decided to appease something in the mirror, they drugged a little girl and sent her in the mirror?
-I like Jareth. Can we keep him?

I look forward to more, thank you for sharing your gift!
IrishIris chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I love how much time you take setting up the scene. Far too many fics now a days just jump into the Labyrinth-y parts. Kudos and keep up the awesome writing :)
Sallafe K chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
8DD

Ohh, the foreshadowing was so wonderful.

"UNDERGROUND SHELTER"..."UNDERGROUND" *Cackles* That was epicawesome.

And, of course, Jareth's smug boots. How he manages these things, I'll never know.

:D
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for the Sarah/Jareth interaction!
FelineGrace chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
This is so exciting! I didn't think you'd update and you did! I'm very glad, becuase this is intense! I hope you update soon and don't leave all of us hanging as long as we did last time (shakes head in a disapointed way). Oh well! You're back now and that's all the matters. Update Soon!
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
hehe,how very clever of you jareth! using a tornado to get sarah back,something tells me she ISN'T pleased!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »