Reviews for A Piece of Cake Redux
LadyGrey69 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Wow... one of the most original ways I've ever seen Sarah get back to the Underground, lol. I hope it's not a few more weeks before we see more!

messengercat chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Those descriptions, I love them! And the goblins, always so much fun. (I kind of feel sorry for the ex, and yet not, because that was hilarious.) Also, winding up in that tunnel with the false warnings and the footsteps, creepy and awesome.
camcalli chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Ooh, very nice. I loved the description of the sky as turning slightly green because it was nauseous from the effects of the wind. That was a brilliant and highly original metaphor. Very nice. And Jareth's introdution was fantastic...just the sound of his boots and then his voice! Beautifully eerie, just like the GK himself.
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ooh! I'm looking forward to the next chappie! :DD
danzerusa chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
You have done it again! Its just the first chapter and I have been sucked into the story. It doesnt seem like I'm reading it at all, it's like a small video running through the words and I'm just watching everything play out. You truly have a gift for the written word. Keep up the good work.
mnleonard chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
You've got me! I'm hooked! One little chapter... You have a gift, fair lady!
messengercat chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You have a most enjoyable writing style, all the little details and side tangents, I do look forward to seeing more. And, Sarah as a photographer, I don't think I've seen that one before, nice choice. And, heh, always the peaches, she just cannot escape them. (Though, apple pie does sound nice right now...)
Serenity458 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
write more asap very good your friend serenity458
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Lovely, darling! :) Can't wait for chapter two.
camcalli chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is a great beginning to a story. I'm hooked immediately. The little details that you include, such as Sarah's battle with the sun really add to the story. I can't wait for our elusive GK to appear. Bad boy indeed! Although, it sounds as though he's not too far away with the sudden abuse of the apples...
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
For someone "not a writer", you do very well. A few cliches, here and there, but overall good characterization, good pacing.
LadyGrey69 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Loving this so far and wondering how you're going to bring the GK into it! LOVE such original plotlines! Your writing is VERY enjoyable! Please do hurry with more!

DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
No criticism here, only praise! I can't wait to read the next chapter. We all know it was the goblins that demolished the apple pies, but did Jareth arrange the peach delivery, or was that merly fate?
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5