Reviews for Just Friends
V chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
Hi from 2013!
Thanks for leaving this gem up. It was a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed it, even with all the slips in editing ;D
Lots of people read on this site without making accounts, like me, so we would be like invisible readers to you, I think. Don't lose hope! :D and keep writing! You have talent. Can't wait to dig into the Jared/Cordelia fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
I'm surprised this is your first story, because, really, I think you did a terrific feat. I've seen many people with almost a hundred books that are not as good. Excellent job.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
what did u do
bookwriter-lover1212 chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Wow. I stayed up all night to read this story. Probably not the best idea since I have school tomorrow! But it was definitely worth reading! And American schools have uniforms too haha. Just most public schools don't have uniforms. Anyways good story! Really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
its nice but whats the main parts of the chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
*sigh*
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
As my BFF always says: Long Live the Fluff!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
K, so I read the last paragraph, and started to sing. Breaking Free, high school musical.
awesomegirl9112 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
YAY! I adore Surviving the Applewhites and when I reread I kept thinking, "Jake and E.D. have GOT to get together". I'm glad you made this fanfiction, the storyline is getting more and more interesting! And yeah,in America usually only elementary schools have uniforms.
Hannah chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
It was a spangled something fritillary. Wait, I have the book right here. It is a… (pages rustle) the great spangled fritillary. Eh, I was close.
Hannah chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
Hannah chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Actually, Cordy has auburn hair, but very pretty description.
Hannah chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Wait… he didn't go to Juvie! He only ALMOST went to Juvie. There's a difference!
navygorilla chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
It's been a long time since I read this book...Now I want to unearth it and read it again! Nice work!
redandyellownotloggedin chapter 18 . 12/9/2011