Reviews for Just Friends
MastaGamerita chapter 21 . 5/20
Wow.
It's over.
And I finished it in less than a week.
Well, I guess it's time for my final review! Overall, I like your story, it is very sweet and fluffy. But there are a considerate amount of things that you could improve or correct. First, the story's plot moved a little too fast. I mean, they almost kissed in what, the 10th chapter? It should've taken them at least 13 chapters to even figure out their feelings for each other. Second, you have a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, which, like I said before, can scare off readers and/or piss them off. It can also earn you a reputation of having bad grammar and spelling, which makes people not want to read your story. Let's be honest, most people would prefer to read a story that has little to no grammar mistakes rather than a story that is basically a breeding ground for them. Third, you got E.D.'s and Cordelia's appearance wrong. E.D. has blonde hair and bright blue eyes, not brown hair and green eyes. Cordelia is the one with brown hair, though I am not sure what color her eyes are. Fourth, the characters seemed to be somewhat OOC, which means that they are a canon character but do not appear to have the same personality as the one shown in subject of the fandom (book, TV show, etc.). I will cut you some slack, though, because capturing the personality of a character perfectly is a very hard thing to do. I give this story a 3 and a half star rating. Goodbye!
MastaGamerita chapter 19 . 5/20
GODDAMMIT WHY YOU DO THIS 2 ME?!
MastaGamerita chapter 18 . 5/20
I have two words for this chapter.
OH.
SHIT.
MastaGamerita chapter 17 . 5/19
Oh stars, PLEEEAAAASSSEEE don't tell me she's pregnant. Unless it's Jake's. Then I will be perfectly fine with you doing that.
MastaGamerita chapter 15 . 5/19
Holy fuck, I was honestly just thinking about if some creep was stalking E.D. because he had feelings from her. Are you a Lunar or is this just a coincidence?
MastaGamerita chapter 10 . 5/19
Some schools in America have uniforms. It's mostly private and prestigious schools, though. Luckily I'm in a regular middle school (aside from the fact that I'm in the IB program).
MastaGamerita chapter 8 . 5/19
E.D. has blonde hair, not brown.
MastaGamerita chapter 1 . 5/18
You're off to a great start on this book! From what I can see, you have appeared to have acquired the essence of the Applewhites. Now, while I do appreciate the author's note you put at the beginning of this chapter, you should probably proof read your chapters before updating them. Coming from a member of almost a year, bad grammar will sometimes cause readers to not like your story. Believe me, I know. Anyway, I think—maybe already do—like this story, and I can't wait to keep reading!
V chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
Hi from 2013!
Thanks for leaving this gem up. It was a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed it, even with all the slips in editing ;D
Lots of people read on this site without making accounts, like me, so we would be like invisible readers to you, I think. Don't lose hope! :D and keep writing! You have talent. Can't wait to dig into the Jared/Cordelia fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
I'm surprised this is your first story, because, really, I think you did a terrific feat. I've seen many people with almost a hundred books that are not as good. Excellent job.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
what did u do
bookwriter-lover1212 chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Wow. I stayed up all night to read this story. Probably not the best idea since I have school tomorrow! But it was definitely worth reading! And American schools have uniforms too haha. Just most public schools don't have uniforms. Anyways good story! Really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
its nice but whats the main parts of the chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
*sigh*
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
As my BFF always says: Long Live the Fluff!