Reviews for Family
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Oh, what a lovely story! Thank you so much for writing it.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Eileen doesn't have much to say-didn't she stick around while Tobias whaled on Severus?

But I do love the wedding, and would love to see Snape in emerald robes (and if Aurora fails, I somehow feel that Septima is ready to stand in for her, heh).
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
Marvelous chapter; so many memories, so much grief, and so much love.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Oh. My.

With this final secret, they will be forever bound.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Marvelous chapter. And I will find that additional screen with the darkest secrets of each. I rather liked Aurora going after Princess Lily, actually.

One only hopes that Albus and Minerva aren't into blackmail.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Good chapter. I like the idea of a Slytherin teddy bear. I hope the rest of that Christmas day goes just as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Good chapter. It's clear now that Snape did what he did to keep Aurora's family from stopping their marriage. And that's good enough for his future wife, once she thinks about it.

You don't have to hate werewolves to be annoyed by Remus Lupin, though; he can manage that all by himself in human form. Considering that he kept the secret of the Cloak and helped to make the Map that used to track Snape down so he could be a victim without any witnesses, well, that's enough.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Any chance of putting Eileen and Syra into a sack together before the wedding, so it can happen in peace? Just asking.

Good chapter, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
No, Aurora isn't Snape's second choice. She's his first. Too bad he didn't spell it out for her, she clearly still have doubts.

And being found under a blanket like that is not how I would choose to have _my_ parents find me and another man.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
She didn't look any younger than she should have been. After all, she was only fifteen.

-Oh, nicely done! I like how you slid that in there to make use realize that oh, yes, she's de-aged all right.

Honestly, what witch wouldn't marry a pompous ass like Potter?"

-Yes, that's what many of us still wonder about. Poor old Albus, what a pity that not everyone is a Marauder fan...

James and Lily were not the same people you knew."

-No, James never changed and Lily got worse. They were only 22 at most when they died, and James died lying to Lily about hexing Snape. Change? Not so much.

And of course Albus is going to keep Sinistra and Severus from getting together and comparing notes. For the Greater Good, of course, or at least till they learn to pretend that the Marauders were really nice guys all along. I wonder how long it's going to take her to figure that out?

Interesting chapter.
Toby chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
Well now, this makes a bit more sense.

I am glad that it was only a slight of words. Yes, I have reread it and now I can say that I have in fact decided to finish the story. It's amazing what a little slip up can do, eh?

I'm also glad you can take criticism well. So few people do, and often get offended. To that I concede to you. Having finally finished it, I must congratulate you on a job well done with prise you rightfully deserve.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
wandamarie chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
loving it thanks keep up the great work
Toby chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
The overall story was great but... I'm sorry, it really bothered me that Severus point blank tells her that what he feels for his wife pales in comparison to what he feels for another woman, and her response isn't one of pain. why would she be okay with him saying such a thing? Yes, she knew he cared for Lily, but he married her, and to say such a thing is hurtful and cruel. That one line alone was more painful to read than the entire "sorrow bind" chapter, and I don't see how she can be so alright with that, and to be so nonchalant about it, like it didn't even register that he pretty much said he loves another woman more than her so greatly. Especially for him to say that, so bluntly, is like a knife in the back, and on their honeymoon! After everything they went through in these past chapters, I don't honestly think Snape would put Lily on a higher podium than his wife.

I'm sorry, but I didn't even bother to read the rest of the chapter after that. The rest of the story was good, but Sinistra -no, wait, no woman would ever be okay with an admission like that unless they had absolutely no spine.
DaughterOfAres chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
O_O WOW WOW WOW!

That was one hell of a wedding night!

Excellent Lan! I love it! Eileen's letter was amazing! And I have to say I too hope to one day achieve that same level of sarcasm.

Absolutely beautiful! I loved Sev's remark at Lily's grave when Aurora asked if he was going to say anything to her. And the scene at their unborn daughters grave was excellent!

Wonderful! I'm sad to see it end!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »